Re-5 years ago today

T

trucker1946

God bless the firemen and all the innocent people who perished at the World Trade Center in New York City and the folks that prevented a disaster in Shanksville Pa.God Bless America

over9five

Staff member
"A day that will live in infamy".

OK, I realize that was said about the attack on Pearl Harbor, but it still fits!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sad day indeed and a wake up call for people like me who never paid attention to world events.
I was shocked today when people would go to write out a check and had to ask me the date. I just wanted to back hand them and flip them over in their chair.
If you are on the same planet as me, how can you not know the date. Do You not listen to the radio in the am, or the news before you go to work? We lived through the biggest historical event in many lifetimes and there are bozos out there who never even knew what happened. And innocent people die every day fighting to save their stupid butts.

God bless the workers in the buildings and on the planes, the firemen, and policeman.

S

speeddemon

Sad day indeed and a wake up call for people like me who never paid attention to world events.
I was shocked today when people would go to write out a check and had to ask me the date. I just wanted to back hand them and flip them over in their chair.
If you are on the same planet as me, how can you not know the date. Do You not listen to the radio in the am, or the news before you go to work? We lived through the biggest historical event in many lifetimes and there are bozos out there who never even knew what happened. And innocent people die every day fighting to save their stupid butts.

God bless the workers in the buildings and on the planes, the firemen, and policeman.

God bless all of us that have to live in a world with people like that.