Re-looping

DS

Fenderbender
update: everyones stop count increased by 10-20.Where we are if you are doing 14 sphor you are near scratch.
12 is acceptable on some routes.They are screwing up the splits,and add/cutting so I end up with the bulk of the same stop the guy next to me has to go to_Our center has Mandated that no driver shall work over 10.5 hrs .
I have managed so far to get my lunch in and get in on time,but some guys got screwed.We had a 12 year driver quit two weeks ago.He had way too much work and his requests for help were ignored.So far I hate it.I'm lost half the time,and every day is a journey into the unknown.Its like 20 years ago except I'm more experienced. Ah well,it's their company and I have no say in how they run it.

LagunaBrown

Supervisors don't listen to drivers because they simply don't have too and the company owns the routes so they can experiment with them all they want. Who really cares what they do anyways? Just use the methods, rest and replenished you body on lunch / breaks and take it one stop at a time.........