Real-Life Wakanda?

What should happen to the Wakanda Warriors?

• Carpet-bomb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Establish their own separate state and takeover Cali

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Force them into Africa and let Africa deal with it their way

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You appear to be a civic nationalist and believe that America has a distinct culture that is independent of ethnicity, yet your own chart describes those values as specifically "white culture."
Minorities who live by those values would be described as having "internalized whiteness."
It is natural to assume that as whites make up a lesser and lesser percentage of the population, so too will their culture exert a smaller and smaller influence on politics and American life in general.

Every nation group and time has it's minorities as you call them. America's early principles were established by oppressed religious or people groups who for the most part left their countries due to oppression, bigotry or a natural disaster (famine and such). America cannot change it's past good or bad, live with it..This whole culture war against America's european heritage is just plain stupid...Read the "Declaration of Independence" some time, a lot of the founding fathers were ordained ministers. Slavery was been going on for over 2,000 years prior to America's Civil War, who built the pyramids..Read "Exodus" sometime in the old testament.

Maybe the problem with this racial issue is that no one sees the importance of valuing "A Single Human Life" no matter how small or weak. Most of our current culture justifies aborting babies for the sake of free choice not considering the long term affects that force us all to think that we a no more than a highly intelligent ape, nothing more and we wonder why there is no value on all life anymore.

All this back biting and stupidity is doing nothing but dividing people..It is simply insanity when you see these protesters screaming and physically trying to get a reaction from our law enforcement people. You never saw that disrespect during the Martin Luther King marches in the 60's, again that movement was dominated by the African American Christian Church and it's leadership. The beginning of the end of slavery during the 1850's and 60's was started in Europe by brave souls again out of the New Testament Church, and ended with a bloody war that killed thousands of our citizens from both the North and the South. You simply cannot eliminate that history just because you feel angry or slighted..

JJinVA

I probably wasn't clear. Whites will still be the single largest group, but all minorities combined will be larger. And at present growth rates Hispanics will eventually be the single largest group even if they shut the border down tight. But that will take awhile.

I do think that its an inevitability that whites will eventually become a minority, I just dont think itll be as soon as some project. For the last few decades, minority breeding has been almost subsidized by the US government in the form of welfare, while the white male stands to lose everything to a woman in court should things go wrong, which further disincentivized marriage and children.

floridays

Every nation group and time has it's minorities as you call them. America's early principles were established by oppressed religious or people groups who for the most part left their countries due to oppression, bigotry or a natural disaster (famine and such). America cannot change it's past good or bad, live with it..This whole culture war against America's european heritage is just plain stupid...Read the "Declaration of Independence" some time, a lot of the founding fathers were ordained ministers. Slavery was been going on for over 2,000 years prior to America's Civil War, who built the pyramids..Read "Exodus" sometime in the old testament.

Maybe the problem with this racial issue is that no one sees the importance of valuing "A Single Human Life" no matter how small or weak. Most of our current culture justifies aborting babies for the sake of free choice not considering the long term affects that force us all to think that we a no more than a highly intelligent ape, nothing more and we wonder why there is no value on all life anymore.

All this back biting and stupidity is doing nothing but dividing people..It is simply insanity when you see these protesters screaming and physically trying to get a reaction from our law enforcement people. You never saw that disrespect during the Martin Luther King marches in the 60's, again that movement was dominated by the African American Christian Church and it's leadership. The beginning of the end of slavery during the 1850's and 60's was started in Europe by brave souls again out of the New Testament Church, and ended with a bloody war that killed thousands of our citizens from both the North and the South. You simply cannot eliminate that history just because you feel angry or slighted..
Speaking for myself, that was excellent.

JJinVA

Not my business but have some kids.
You'll probably make a good dad, besides they're so much fun until you want to kill them.

I jest.
I've got sons, wish I had a daughter as well. All grandsons to add to that. I must have really done something wrong.

I made up my mind at 19 that I was just gonna go ahead and check out of this insane asylum and take my bloodline with me. I dated a girl for a while that had a daughter who recognized me as her dad, and everyone told me I was a good dad, but the mother was a nut and complained non-stop daily. I told her once, "you know this isnt a concentration camp, youre free to leave if you want" lol. Nothing was ever good enough, it was like a black hole of consumption that would have never been appeased. And although it shattered my heart to walk away from that little girl, I couldnt help but think it was only slightly easier because she wasnt my biological child even though I loved her as if she was. I fear that if I had a child with a woman that careless about her own childs feelings, I might kill her, so Id rather not put myself in that situation. My trust in the American woman at this point in time is non-existant. Unfortunately, I get older with each passing day versus younger so Ive missed the boat on that one. I would never bring a child into the world this late in life. Nevermind the mountain of other reasons why I would refuse to do that. Just aint for me chief. I have no dog in this fight so to speak

floridays

I made up my mind at 19 that I was just gonna go ahead and check out of this insane asylum and take my bloodline with me. I dated a girl for a while that had a daughter who recognized me as her dad, and everyone told me I was a good dad, but the mother was a nut and complained non-stop daily. I told her once, "you know this isnt a concentration camp, youre free to leave if you want" lol. Nothing was ever good enough, it was like a black hole of consumption that would have never been appeased. And although it shattered my heart to walk away from that little girl, I couldnt help but think it was only slightly easier because she wasnt my biological child even though I loved her as if she was. I fear that if I had a child with a woman that careless about her own childs feelings, I might kill her, so Id rather not put myself in that situation. My trust in the American woman at this point in time is non-existant. Unfortunately, I get older with each passing day versus younger so Ive missed the boat on that one. I would never bring a child into the world this late in life. Nevermind the mountain of other reasons why I would refuse to do that. Just aint for me chief. I have no dog in this fight so to speak
Some kid missed a good dad. Don't miss her graduation.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You appear to be a civic nationalist and believe that America has a distinct culture that is independent of ethnicity, yet your own chart describes those values as specifically "white culture."
Minorities who live by those values would be described as having "internalized whiteness."
It is natural to assume that as whites make up a lesser and lesser percentage of the population, so too will their culture exert a smaller and smaller influence on politics and American life in general.
Alrighty! I got off my butt and created a 'NEW' chart that is hopefully AMERICAN in content without regard to race or ethnicity.
I welcome feedback and discussion and suggestions to make the chart more accurate and reflective of AMEICAN VALUES.

American Values Conversion.jpg