Real-Life Wakanda?

What should happen to the Wakanda Warriors?

• Carpet-bomb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Establish their own separate state and takeover Cali

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Force them into Africa and let Africa deal with it their way

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's not going to change much.
All this talk about the USA being White Controlled is mostly BS.

People who believe in and live the American Values outlined in this chart will be still controlling America because pretty much all elected officials on the National level have these values.

1595194497500.png

AwashBwashCwash

You appear to be a civic nationalist and believe that America has a distinct culture that is independent of ethnicity, yet your own chart describes those values as specifically "white culture."
Minorities who live by those values would be described as having "internalized whiteness."
It is natural to assume that as whites make up a lesser and lesser percentage of the population, so too will their culture exert a smaller and smaller influence on politics and American life in general.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You appear to be a civic nationalist and believe that America has a distinct culture that is independent of ethnicity, yet your own chart describes those values as specifically "white culture."
Minorities who live by those values would be described as having "internalized whiteness."
It is natural to assume that as whites make up a lesser and lesser percentage of the population, so too will their culture exert a smaller and smaller influence on politics and American life in general.
I agree with your point ... however ...
I said 'VALUES' in the chart ... not culture.
My bad, I was too lazy to overwrite or 'WHITEOUT'<sic> cultural items ... I guess I should do that since it sent you down the wrong path.
What do you think about the 'values'?

JJinVA

Too late now but ...

Nothing
is my choice.

None of us are sitting at the UN roundtable, and ultimately, make very little impact on the course this will actually take. Was just asking for the sake of conversation. I thought those were semi balanced options. *shrug*

floridays

That's not going to change much.
All this talk about the USA being White Controlled is mostly BS.

People who believe in and live the American Values outlined in this chart will be still controlling America because pretty much all elected officials on the National level have these values.

View attachment 302977
I have to disagree beyond this point,

"All this talk about the USA being White Controlled is mostly BS."

The left is diametrically opposed to the exhibit you offer.

12 years ago we were

Point by point we can go by the lefts position on each.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have to disagree beyond this point,

"All this talk about the USA being White Controlled is mostly BS."

The left is diametrically opposed to the exhibit you offer.

12 years ago we were

Point by point we can go by the lefts position on each.
It is my belief, just like it was under Obama, the people who have these 'values' did the best under Obama.
The laws passed, for the most part, benefited the people who have these 'values'.
The left is a lot of window-dressing and very little of their values will be reflected in the laws of the USA and will have little effect on the average person.

Let's start from here then.

floridays

It is my belief, just like it was under Obama, the people who have these 'values' did the best under Obama.
The laws passed, for the most part, benefited the people who have these 'values'.
The left is a lot of window-dressing and very little of their values will be reflected in the laws of the USA and will have little effect on the average person.

Let's start from here then.
The 12 years do not support this assertion.

You're a smart guy, and intellectually honest

Start with rugged individualism and work your way down, assess the lefts view on each, associated legislation offered and passed, and SCOTUS decisions on relevant decisions affecting our foundations.

The purge of our foundations Obama heralded is a slow but steady destruction of our institutions, American culture and transformation of who we are as a people.

Look out your window.

JJinVA

Something else about this forced-diversity thing that both blacks and whites have been subjected to is the outright denial of science.

Black people, having originated in Africa, where it is hot and sunny, have a plethora of melanin in their skin which takes in sunlight and converts it to vitamin D. Its like a built-in vitamin factory.

Caucasians on the other hand, dont have it to the same degree. We get skin cancer if we're out in the sun for prolonged periods of time.

But heres the thing. Being the nation was set up with the caucasian interests in mind, being it was settled by European colonizers, the architecture and buildings that isolate us from the outside elements, usually in corporate settings, are the same positions that are giving black people explosive cases of cancer themselves. Thats not to say that black people shouldnt have important jobs or high paying jobs, but the science behind our physiological differences are there. This is the problem with the mentality of we are all the "same". No, we arent. We are all not only NOT the same, but even within our own races we are not the same. Each one has this or that uniqueness, this or that skillset. But this idea that we are all a straight line of similarity is lunacy.

Ive met black people that are smarter than me, Ive met black people that are dumber than me. Ive met white people that are smarter/dumber. Asians, smarter/dumber. I also think feelings of superiority are delusional no matter who holds them. There is always going to be someone who is better at you in something. No one is the best at everything. But real problem-solving starts with being honest with the self, and evaluating those truths. Just like with the alcoholic who denies that the alcohol is destroying him, the solution becomes further and further removed with each passing day. It all starts with self-honesty. Even if some feelings get hurt in the process.

floridays

Something else about this forced-diversity thing that both blacks and whites have been subjected to is the outright denial of science.

Black people, having originated in Africa, where it is hot and sunny, have a plethora of melanin in their skin which takes in sunlight and converts it to vitamin D. Its like a built-in vitamin factory.

Caucasians on the other hand, dont have it to the same degree. We get skin cancer if we're out in the sun for prolonged periods of time.

But heres the thing. Being the nation was set up with the caucasian interests in mind, being it was settled by European colonizers, the architecture and buildings that isolate us from the outside elements, usually in corporate settings, are the same positions that are giving black people explosive cases of cancer themselves. Thats not to say that black people shouldnt have important jobs or high paying jobs, but the science behind our physiological differences are there. This is the problem with the mentality of we are all the "same". No, we arent. We are all not only NOT the same, but even within our own races we are not the same. Each one has this or that uniqueness, this or that skillset. But this idea that we are all a straight line of similarity is lunacy.

Ive met black people that are smarter than me, Ive met black people that are dumber than me. Ive met white people that are smarter/dumber. Asians, smarter/dumber. I also think feelings of superiority are delusional no matter who holds them. There is always going to be someone who is better at you in something. No one is the best at everything. But real problem-solving starts with being honest with the self, and evaluating those truths. Just like with the alcoholic who denies that the alcohol is destroying him, the solution becomes further and further removed with each passing day. It all starts with self-honesty. Even if some feelings get hurt in the process.
You were goin pretty good until you said you've met a dumber Asian:lol::lol:

The Nazi Party in the 1930's had similar ideas. Jesse Owens kind of shot down the master race theory at the 1936 Olympics.

JJinVA

But will still be the single largest group.

I dunno. The rate at which black and latino gang members kill each other, Id say that projection is wildly optimistic. Nevermind the abortions, suicides, drug and alcohol OD's, etc.

I still firmly believe the so-called elites are trying to colonize Mars so they can set their military grade robots loose on whatever population is left over, once a sustainable infrastructure is established there. We're all in the way at this point. They want a fresh slate to repopulate the Earth with their "genetically superior genes". But its probably just a conspiracy theory... Im glad I wont be around to find out, nor will any children of mine since I chose not to have any.

Always cracks me up though how some people believe thats unrealistic being these are the same billionaire corporation owners who are literally working chinese children to death in sweatshops to increase their profit margins. As well as in other third world nations. But nevermind that, thats probably just a conspiracy theory too. :P

vantexan

I dunno. The rate at which black and latino gang members kill each other, Id say that projection is wildly optimistic. Nevermind the abortions, suicides, drug and alcohol OD's, etc.

I still firmly believe the so-called elites are trying to colonize Mars so they can set their military grade robots loose on whatever population is left over, once a sustainable infrastructure is established there. We're all in the way at this point. They want a fresh slate to repopulate the Earth with their "genetically superior genes". But its probably just a conspiracy theory... Im glad I wont be around to find out, nor will any children of mine since I chose not to have any.

Always cracks me up though how some people believe thats unrealistic being these are the same billionaire corporation owners who are literally working chinese children to death in sweatshops to increase their profit margins. As well as in other third world nations. But nevermind that, thats probably just a conspiracy theory too. :P
I probably wasn't clear. Whites will still be the single largest group, but all minorities combined will be larger. And at present growth rates Hispanics will eventually be the single largest group even if they shut the border down tight. But that will take awhile.

floridays

Im glad I wont be around to find out, nor will any children of mine since I chose not to have any.

Not my business but have some kids.
You'll probably make a good dad, besides they're so much fun until you want to kill them.

I jest.
I've got sons, wish I had a daughter as well. All grandsons to add to that. I must have really done something wrong.