Realistic Chances Of Getting Hired by UPS If your A Driver Helper

9.5 everyday

What are the chances of getting hired on by UPS after you have worked as a Driver Helper? I know that they would put me in the warehouse which is fine for me. Even though it is Part Time I was told by the Driver that Most of your Medical benefits are Paid for. I'm working out of the New Port Richey,Fl Branch. It is not a huge Facility but I'm hoping top get hired on. I'm working with a Lady named Slyvia, who Is a very nice Lady & I must say that I have a Greater Appreciation for what you guys do now that I'm a helper. A Big shout out goes to all of the ladies that work for UPS. You ladies Kick ASS when It comes to delivering your parcels.

Although most of the Packages that I have delivered are not that heavy there is a lot of going upstairs/downstairs. Back in the Truck Buckle up & unbuckle. Just a lot of repetition. Not to mention many of the homes you deliver to have so many obstacles that you have to deal with. Christmas decorations, walking around a lot of Trash at some locations. Driveways that have loose stones that you have to walk on. People parking 3 cars side by side & I'm thinking how do I get to there door without rubbing up against the cars. Dealing with different addresses like Building numbers, Floor Number & then you have some Apartments that have Letters A,B,C,etc...

I have been out of work for over two months & I know that I can do the job. My previous job was a lot harder than what I'm doing here at UPS so I know that I'm a hard worker. That being said i would like to reiterate what a Great Job you Full Time Workers do. Last but not Least Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all of the UPS workers & there Families.

Mark
My helper has worked only as a seasonal for the past four years. The last two were with me. He's done such a great job, my center manager offered him a position as an air driver. If you've done a good job, had a good relationship with your driver, and are interested in a part time job, you have a good chance. Talk to your driver and see if he can drop your name with HR.