really a turn-off........reporter

BrownArmy

#Old Man Dingles

I don’t watch television, so I can’t tell you about shep or any other tv idiot.

Did you like one idiot over the other?

Good feelings, I’m glad you made a choice.

newfie

This shows your bias (nothing is wrong with that) as I judge Shep as one of the most honest reporters on Cable News.
CNN and MSNBC are bereft of any actual journalist or news reporters.
None of the people you posted are actually journalists except Shep.

not sure how you can give Shep a clean bill of health when he often parrots whatever the CNN and MSNBC folks are saying.

newfie

I haven’t had cable for about 10 years now. I have no idea. Fox News has done more to destroy the public discourse than any organization in the history of the country.

funny how the folks who never watch Fox have such well formed opinions on their content. I would think you would love shep.

newfie

CNN and MSNBC folks are not always wrong ... just mostly.

but too my point when Shep is covering a breaking news story such as an active shooter he is one of the best in the business. when he covers trump his snarkiness is on par with the afore mentioned biased news sources.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
but too my point when Shep is covering a breaking news story such as an active shooter he is one of the best in the business. when he covers trump his snarkiness is on par with the afore mentioned biased news sources.
I've noticed that but Shep actually covers news around the country and world.
You can watch CNN and MSNBC for 5 hours and only see 10 minutes in that time period that is nothing but made up lies and spin on Trump.