Recently Hired, need help!

I was called on Friday (Oct 28th), and told I'm being offered a pre-load shift, package handler position. Position is from 3am - 9am. I was told to come in at 2:15, on Monday Oct 31st, but didn't remember to ask if it was AM or PM that I should come in for. She said come in at 2:15 for paperwork, and you will be training at 3. Opinions on when I should go in? I've tried calling numbers I have, and sending out emails, but since it is the weekend, I doubt anyone will get back to me. My last resort is I was given a Personal cell phone of an HR at UPS, just hesitant to call.....Idea / Opinions? Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Thanks!

DC

UPSGUY72

I was called on Friday (Oct 28th), and told I'm being offered a pre-load shift, package handler position. Position is from 3am - 9am. I was told to come in at 2:15, on Monday Oct 31st, but didn't remember to ask if it was AM or PM that I should come in for. She said come in at 2:15 for paperwork, and you will be training at 3. Opinions on when I should go in? I've tried calling numbers I have, and sending out emails, but since it is the weekend, I doubt anyone will get back to me. My last resort is I was given a Personal cell phone of an HR at UPS, just hesitant to call.....Idea / Opinions? Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Thanks!

DC

Show up at 2:15 am. They don't train you for the pre-load shift at 3 in the afternoon.

rocket man

I was called on Friday (Oct 28th), and told I'm being offered a pre-load shift, package handler position. Position is from 3am - 9am. I was told to come in at 2:15, on Monday Oct 31st, but didn't remember to ask if it was AM or PM that I should come in for. She said come in at 2:15 for paperwork, and you will be training at 3. Opinions on when I should go in? I've tried calling numbers I have, and sending out emails, but since it is the weekend, I doubt anyone will get back to me. My last resort is I was given a Personal cell phone of an HR at UPS, just hesitant to call.....Idea / Opinions? Any help is greatly appreciated! your gonna do just fine you didnt think to ask

-Thanks!

DC

Random_Facts

2:15am, you think it's early now, wait till christmas rolls in. Haha, I'm kidding (to some extent), welcome to the brown cafe, and hope all goes well for you in the UPS world. ^_^.

O

OldSnake63

remember we go by military time .... 0215 is early. get some rest grab a breakfast jack on your way in and stick it out !

Im not worried about being up that early, I used to work a 9-5....2100-0500 that is :D Just gotta adjust the day so you wake up at 2. But yea they ment 2:15 PM got an email back today from the HR rep who hired me, saying PM. They guys in the office at the warehouse looked very confused as to why i was there :D