Recently Terminated--NEED Help

I do that too!After 11 years of driving I have no qualms about wasting their little sheets of yellow paper!Hell,I even get out of the car and post them just in case some R.E.M.friend. is following me.

klein

Für Meno :)
I follow everything by the book. I have a couple business' that open in the afternoon that often get the 1030 nda shipments. Even though I know they are closed, I still drive into their parking lot, make sure no one is there, and sheet it up there, with the green target on the board. I know they are closed, the owners tell me to not even bother showing up in the mornings as they will never be there, but I still go anyways.

Better safe than sorry.

What do you do with hair salons on a Monday ?
One time , I got pulled into the office for marking it closed (darnit, didn't watch the time - was between 12-1pm)....

So, from then on , I would just sheet them as closed after 1pm at a whole different location.

What else can you do ?

UPSSOCKS

Yeah, tourists, I should have "amembered" that. I make so much more money then the supes and mgrs anyway that the "free" stuff just for watching escaped me.

You are the highest paid senior citizen at UPS. You make more money than managers what do you care if I take food from your union brothers mouths. Is The Brown Cafe how you cope with Menopause?

UPSSOCKS

cmon race,,, cut socks some slack.... did you see his quote.... he likes part time sups doing union work.... to me, it's easy money for watching the boss do the work. He wants to work and me get paid for it, more power to him

I already documented on this site that I do not do union work.

UPSSOCKS

cmon race,,, cut socks some slack.... did you see his quote.... he likes part time sups doing union work.... to me, it's easy money for watching the boss do the work. He wants to work and me get paid for it, more power to him

I am lazy, you won't catch me getting dirty.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What do you do with hair salons on a Monday ?
One time , I got pulled into the office for marking it closed (darnit, didn't watch the time - was between 12-1pm)....

So, from then on , I would just sheet them as closed after 1pm at a whole different location.

What else can you do ?

CLO H

In my district I've heard of several people who did similar things and were fired. They didn't get their jobs back . Ups takes dishonesty seriously. Dot your I's and cross your T's. They're watching everyone so be careful. It's not worth losing your job. Why would do something so stupid. They pay you by the hour not per package.

Before EDD and PAL and GPS, I used to have a manager instruct me to sheet a package early if I thought I wasn't going to make it by the commit time. Man have times changed.

Raw

Raw Member
I agree with terminate him to sleeve meet heart saying some mgmt. will tell us to falsify records at times. I say where there are people there is people who do the wrong thing. There is dirt in all phases of UPS and anytime they want to fire you for dirt they can. The more dirty the better chance, and dude you are as dirty as I have ever heard besides of stealing COD money as used to happen in my center years ago. Stay clean and keep your sweet UPS job!! ( LOL ) :happy-very:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!

Upstate you should be fired for using closed holiday on a day tha is not a holiday. That is falsifying records, you have no integrity what so ever.

You come on here talking about having no sympathy for someone but you are far from perfect as shown by your own words on this very post!!

Until you are perfect refrain from bashing others!!

over9five

Staff member
Upstate you should be fired for using closed holiday on a day tha is not a holiday. That is falsifying records, you have no integrity what so ever.

You come on here talking about having no sympathy for someone but you are far from perfect as shown by your own words on this very post!!

Unless of course he is working as directed.....

....which, if I know Upstate, he is.

over9five

Staff member
And that leads me to a question:

If you're sheeting something CLO H, I would imagine you DO NOT have to be at the companys location, correct? I mean, sometimes they hold known CLO H in the building, so whoever sheets them sure aint at the company.

BrownBlue

New Jack
Well this Troll certainly captured everyone's imagination. Were this a real driver, I would not have any sympathy unless his sup had told him to do it. But even then I would not because sups will deny it to no end. Our sups falsify recs. all the time, and when you bring it up to the suits, they do the "how dare you accuse so-and-so of dishonesty"

beatupbrown

I am sorry to hear about you losing your job. UPS want’s to have there cake and eat it too. I am sure they lower mangent knew about this .When the s… hits the fan they change there stories act surprised yea right
I am guessing this driver is a runner gunner I am sure the supervisor thinks he is ok guy makes the numbers .I would guess he skips lunch to make them happy so as not to go over allowance.
One thing that young and some older drivers need to understand this is not a 9 to 5 job for get making junior’s soccer game, stop skipping lunch speeding sheeting stops when not there.
Make them cut a route in.
Work by methods that is it.

raceanoncr

You are the highest paid senior citizen at UPS. You make more money than managers what do you care if I take food from your union brothers mouths. Is The Brown Cafe how you cope with Menopause?

Ooooo....that hurts so bad!!!! Yeow! That's really derogatory! Hmmm....I think I'll sue you for "slandeing" me!!!:2scared:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm sorry, Joe Union, but that is how I am instructed to record businesses that are a known closure and that is how I have done it for the past 20 years.

As for the rest of the drivel, I simply consider the source and move on.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm sorry, Joe Union, but that is how I am instructed to record businesses that are a known closure and that is how I have done it for the past 20 years.

As for the rest of the drivel, I simply consider the source and move on.

Personally, I would be in the office for doing so.
Every center has thier own standards (and they change, too).
You miss a pcm and you can be screwed !