Recording question

thanks Dave
l2JdU7e38RqzdlakU.gif

Heavy Package

The pickups get so heavy on that route that I gotta get as much volume off the car as possible. Every box matters especially if it's a heavy day and you have 90 stops left after pick ups. Plus my center is just one of those centers that wants to get every pkg off and has our back about small recording mistakes

Why do you give a smile* about this? If the pickups won't fit, send a message that you need help. No one at UPS has your back. We all want to get every package off, but you need to do the job right not just for your sake or for UPS, but because its the right thing to do. If no one wants the package and there is no business name or unit on it, sheet it as NSN or NSP and let the clerk deal with it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
4ECAC3BE-F290-469F-BD6E-2E57154204EE.jpeg
I don’t do that, because if the shipper gets them delivered every time with their half ass address, they have no incentive to change.

I use the same training with homeowners and their dogs, leave them out, you can go to the UPS store and pick your crap up. I’ve been on my new route a little less than a year now, my delivery area is now fully trained.
Wouldn’t work on my route....

barnyard

KTM rider
At our mall, if I had something addressed to a person, 'NSP'. I am not a detective and am not going to go to every store front at the mall. If it is addressed to a business that is not at the mall, 'moved'.

I have a strip mall on my current route that has 3 businesses that get things addressed to just the owner's name. I spent the 1st month warning them that they would possibly not receive their things unless they were addressed to the business. After a month, I looked for them in the morning and tossed them to the clerk that they needed the business name. After a week of that, they figured it out.

I detest packages that are addressed to a multi unit place that only have an individuals name.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
I detest packages that are addressed to a multi unit place that only have an individuals name.

as a clerk, that's my bread and butter. without those package you "detest" id be outa a job. also dont worry so much about being a detective. again, that's the fun part of my job

detest
/dəˈtest/
verb
verb: detest; 3rd person present: detests; past tense: detested; past participle: detested; gerund or present participle: detesting
dislike intensely.
synonyms: abhor, hate, loathe, despise, abominate, execrate, regard with disgust, feel disgust for, feel repugnance toward, feel distaste for, shrink from, recoil from, shudder at, be unable to bear, be unable to abide, feel hostility to, feel aversion to, feel animosity to, find intolerable, dislike, disdain, have an aversion to