Recording question

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Before you ask, yes, I took it with me into every unit that I had a delivery in and asked about the name, nobody wanted it
I don’t do that, because if the shipper gets them delivered every time with their half ass address, they have no incentive to change.

I use the same training with homeowners and their dogs, leave them out, you can go to the UPS store and pick your crap up. I’ve been on my new route a little less than a year now, my delivery area is now fully trained.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Wow, several different responses. I sheeted it need apt cause I figured that would be the most logical way for the clerk to understand what needs to happen. OMS is pissed about it. OCS does not gaf how I sheet it and I'd probably get a different answer from both of the OCS and the center manager

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I don’t do that, because if the shipper gets them delivered every time with their half ass address, they have no incentive to change.

I use the same training with homeowners and their dogs, leave them out, you can go to the UPS store and pick your crap up. I’ve been on my new route a little less than a year now, my delivery area is now fully trained.
Problem with one guy. Huge mean ass dog. Runs up barking showing teeth. Honk horn. Customer yells “he is fine “. I yell “ nope”. Sheet refused “dog “ in comment section. Return package to shipper.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

The pickups get so heavy on that route that I gotta get as much volume off the car as possible. Every box matters especially if it's a heavy day and you have 90 stops left after pick ups. Plus my center is just one of those centers that wants to get every pkg off and has our back about small recording mistakes

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wow, several different responses. I sheeted it need apt cause I figured that would be the most logical way for the clerk to understand what needs to happen. OMS is :censored2: about it. OCS does not gaf how I sheet it and I'd probably get a different answer from both of the OCS and the center manager
Let stupidvisor take the blame. Put it on them.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The pickups get so heavy on that route that I gotta get as much volume off the car as possible. Every box matters especially if it's a heavy day and you have 90 stops left after pick ups. Plus my center is just one of those centers that wants to get every pkg off and has our back about small recording mistakes
Contact immediate stupidvisor, let them make the decisions

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Problem with one guy. Huge mean ass dog. Runs up barking showing teeth. Honk horn. Customer yells “he is fine “. I yell “ nope”. Sheet refused “dog “ in comment section. Return package to shipper.
HA! Yeah, until it isn’t.

I had a guy with a German Shepard in his yard, put so many info notices on his mailbox it started discoloring it. One day he comes out and says the same thing, says “it’s an invisible fence, he can’t go past the sidewalk if your worried”. I say “it’s an invisible fence, not the shield around Wakanda” he laughs but I didn’t, he said “he’s just to big to leave in the house all day” and submits to knowing he has to go pick his packages up at the UPS store.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Yeah that's absolutely non deliver, other, need apt. I run into that problem a lot as I deliver to a bunch of businesses. Some names I recognize without needing the suite or business name. But if I don't recognize it, it's need apt.

The only way I might go door to door asking is if it's a huge bulk stop that I wanna get rid of and not have to cart back to the clerk.

DriverNerd

I would have used needs suite as said above, but you did it right...brought it to all the businesses you had a delivery for and asked; at least you didn't waste your time asking every business.

Put it in the DIAD as an address correction. When they start paying extra for it, they will fix it..

Edd O'Rion

I think he got mad because you turned a commercial pkg into a residential by saying you needed an apartment number. Need Suite number would’ve been the best choice.