Recording question

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
need suite number, think its E off the top of my head.

Non delivery, other, E, give to clerk.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Its little k, use it all the time with bussiness stops that have just a name of person but no bussiness name or suite in multiple unit buildings.

The more I think about it the more I am sure its E.

I wonder if different areas have different choices, or menu codes in their DIADs?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

I wonder if different areas have different choices, or menu codes in their DIADs?
Yes this is correct, I know because I've seen pictures of DIAD options on this forum that I don't have at my center

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down

Will check tomorrow but always hit little k for needs suite number. Could be different never thought of that we will have to see, either way it should be sheeted needs suite number.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Checked today in my board little k is needs suite number. I dont know if it is different in other areas, but for my board it is little k.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I hate u, and I hate your mother
TameSandyFinnishspitz.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
I detest packages that are addressed to a multi unit place that only have an individuals name.
I do too. Exept one guy, hotshot at a bank. Always pulls out a fresh 20$ bill when he sees me.

If it's nda, saver, or small, I'll drag it along and ask people if they know this person, if I don't recognize the name. That's a can of worms though, cuz then you get the people that wanna look the name up for you. Easier just to sheet it need suite, sorry fool!

I do too. Exept one guy, hotshot at a bank. Always pulls out a fresh 20$ bill when he sees me.

If it's nda, saver, or small, I'll drag it along and ask people if they know this person, if I don't recognize the name. That's a can of worms though, cuz then you get the people that wanna look the name up for you. Easier just to sheet it need suite, sorry fool!
Lazy ......

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
All this time, I've been using ''need apt" no matter if it's a business or apartment. Like another poster said, it's asks you at the end whether it's residential or commercial so what's the difference.