Redsox tickets for sale

mainebrown

I have 2 box seats for sat april 18, @ fenway..Box124, Section AA, pm me if l me if your interested....will let it go for $225.00...i wanna go but can't!!!!!!!!

Orioles at Red Sox
Saturday, 4/18/09
at 7:10PM EDT
Loge Box 124 Section AA

ups767mech

I want the Yankee vs Red sux tickets at fenway. I am a yankee fan and my wife is a Red sux fan and we havent been to fenway yet for a game. She would love for me to suprise her with those. I may even get some once in a while if i got them.:funny:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I want the Yankee vs Red sux tickets at fenway. I am a yankee fan and my wife is a Red sux fan and we havent been to fenway yet for a game. She would love for me to suprise her with those. I may even get some once in a while if i got them.:funny:

That's pretty expensive. A six-pack of Milwaukees Best is all mine needs.:devil3:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
mainebrown, the face value on those tickets is $90 each. Why the $225 asking price, especially for the Orioles?

Go to EBAY or Stubhub
You will never pay face value for box seats EVER !

Those are the prices he paid for when he buys them before the season.
Any tickets not purchased in advance, you pay that amount at the box office.

Mainebrown is not screwing anyone !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Go to EBAY or Stubhub
You will never pay face value for box seats EVER !

Those are the prices he paid for when he buys them before the season.
Any tickets not purchased in advance, you pay that amount at the box office. Mainebrown is not screwing anyone !

I was not implying that and if it came across that way I apologize. I went to the Red Sox website and that was that face value for the tickets.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was not implying that and if it came across that way I apologize. I went to the Red Sox website and that was that face value for the tickets.

I probably shouldn't have put exclamation points in my post either.

Last week, I bought 4 tickets to the Bruins game for next Saturday.
I bought them in the Sportsdeck - the sportsbar at one end of the arena
Cost me 150 a ticket, face value 89.50
People on EBAY are selling them for 200 a ticket, 225-250 for Celtic games

Sounds crazy, but thats how season ticket holders are able to make money to keep their season tickets every year

disneyworld

Sounds crazy, but thats how season ticket holders are able to make money to keep their season tickets every year
Ya I looked for Bruins tickets on stubhub for the game against the Islanders and it averaged $72 by the time all fees are added in, for crappy balcony seats. EXTORTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

Heff,I heard some talk on Boston sports radio recently that they might try to bring back a new Whalers franchise in Hartford.I also heard a Bradley driver mention something on it a while back.Any truth to it,or is it just talk???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Heff,I heard some talk on Boston sports radio recently that they might try to bring back a new Whalers franchise in Hartford.I also heard a Bradley driver mention something on it a while back.Any truth to it,or is it just talk???

Cove, just to show you how old I am, I used to drive down to Hartford from UMass-Amherst to watch jai-alai.

A

anonymous6

You have a lot of guts. ( asking about yanks ) I grew up with the Red Sox.

Use to sneak my transistor radio to school during the famous 1967 season to listen to every game . "The Impossible Dream Season "

I wore out the album.

Went to one of the World Series Games in 1975. ( wasn't game 6 ) but it was a big thrill.