Reg temp pay? Atlantic Supplement

Vedder357

Can someone help me decipher this? From what I am reading a reg temp driver should make 75% of the top pay of package car driver. So reg temp rate should be (39.34-25%)=29.51. People always say, "just read the contract," reading the contract and understanding the contract are very different things. Thanks.

Screenshot_20220515-221934_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-222013_Drive.jpg

Vedder357

What's your confusion? You seemed to have figured it out to me.
That is how I read it and understand it but that is not what I was paid during peak. Then I was kept on after peak and won a 22.4 bid and should be red circled at that higher rate. I talked to my center manager multiple times that when I was hired I was told my pay was going to be higher but he said that they were wrong and that my current pay is correct. But then I found this in the contract and thinking I've been getting screwed out of a couple bucks an hour for the last 6 months.

charm299

That is how I read it and understand it but that is not what I was paid during peak. Then I was kept on after peak and won a 22.4 bid and should be red circled at that higher rate. I talked to my center manager multiple times that when I was hired I was told my pay was going to be higher but he said that they were wrong and that my current pay is correct. But then I found this in the contract and thinking I've been getting screwed out of a couple bucks an hour for the last 6 months.
you only get red circled if you qualified and went through a 30 day qualifying period. Peak don’t count

542thruNthru

Stop talking to your center manager and call your local to speak with your BA.

Your manager barely knows how to run a center let alone contract language.

Vedder357

Stop talking to your center manager and call your local to speak with your BA.

Your manager barely knows how to run a center let alone contract language.
The thing is I'm trying to understand what I'm reading before I make a bid deal about it. But yes, my next step is to talk to my steward and see what he says and then business agent.

542thruNthru

The thing is I'm trying to understand what I'm reading before I make a bid deal about it. But yes, my next step is to talk to my steward and see what he says and then business agent.
Asking a steward or business agent isn't making a big deal. It's just getting accurate information. Personally I'd recommend from now on asking your steward a question before going to your center manager so that you can better address the problem if your manager says something different.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Asking a steward or business agent isn't making a big deal. It's just getting accurate information. Personally I'd recommend from now on asking your steward a question before going to your center manager so that you can better address the problem if your manager says something different.
and please keep us informed.

Can someone help me decipher this? From what I am reading a reg temp driver should make 75% of the top pay of package car driver. So reg temp rate should be (39.34-25%)=29.51. People always say, "just read the contract," reading the contract and understanding the contract are very different things. Thanks.

View attachment 384144View attachment 384145
I guess every supplement is different but with that being said.

A rag temp is a temporary driver usually working full-time hours and they go through the same four progression as a full-timer does.