Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What do you think he's gonna do cry over it? It's just an Internet chat site. Not a bad site in my opinion but there are always things you can do that would better serve your time.
I would hate to think how many HOURS a week some of the members spend interacting in here.... The numbers must be staggering.... Lmao

over9five

Staff member
Dude really who cares? As long as your healthy, your family is healthy, you are successful in life who cares what goes on on this forum? It's just an Internet chat forum. You left for years because you thought it was a hypocrisy.
You're right. But I can honestly recommend leaving BC for a while. It doesn't have to be for as long as I did, but I think everyone should go cold turkey for .... 4 months minimum. When I came back, I said to myself I would TRY not to take anything personally. So far, so good.
But it DOES bug me when someone gets into it with the Admin. I see this as her house, and we are all guests. Isn't it better to leave the house for a while like I did? I know you've mentioned leaving after, but I hope you come back.
Anyway, I think all of this strife is because of the election(s), and it will go back to normal after.

You're right. But I can honestly recommend leaving BC for a while. It doesn't have to be for as long as I did, but I think everyone should go cold turkey for .... 4 months minimum. When I came back, I said to myself I would TRY not to take anything personally. So far, so good.
But it DOES bug me when someone gets into it with the Admin. I see this as her house, and we are all guests. Isn't it better to leave the house for a while like I did? I know you've mentioned leaving after, but I hope you come back.
Anyway, I think all of this strife is because of the election(s), and it will go back to normal after.
You suck!!!

J.K

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ladies and Gentleman of the jury:

Has LeadBelly perhaps offended some? Yes, perhaps. But what is LeadBelly really guilty of? That is, what is his offense? His offense?- Caring Too Much! Caring about his beloved Teamsters, and his fellow Brothers and Sisters United! What comes off to some as harsh, is nothing more than passion for his fellow workers. Condemn him, and in effect are you not condemning those who struggled before us, the Molly Maguires, the Knights of St. Crispin, the Knights of Labor, to name just a few?

Let us honor these fine folk, and their work, boldly and proudly, end this blockade, and end it now. Let us embrace our disagreements knowing full well, in the end, united we shall stand! Let us not Picket ourselves any longer by censoring one of our own.

Let me conclude with this quote from Thomas Jefferson: “Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.”

Thank you.

O7J9Np.gif

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
I agree to a point, but when the owner of the site don't want you her anymore that's different. After this my obligations here are over. I'll go away like a fart in the wind. My advice isn't needed here. You and other have made that loud and clear. I've been invited into the inner workings of the teamsters and have given a valuable perspective. It's not wanted. I'm only backed up here by a few. I know who my friends here are. I'll talk to them away from here.
I won't delete the account and I won't rule out a statement here and there but there is nothing left for me here after Hoffa Hall win.

LeadBelly

Banned
That's what (true) trade unionist do.

Stand up for themselves.

And, give a voice for others.

Really ??

Do you ask the company for "permission"....

When you can go to the bathroom ??

Pfft.

It's no wonder why....

-Bug-
One of about ten on this site that truly got my back. Much obliged my brother from another mother. Solidarity

Fraternally yours
Leadbelly

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You're from the south. You know that's bs bro.
Personally I'm not friends with sensitive people ... I don't need their problems. I'm not one of those people ... I have no filters.

However, I do have more common sense than to refer to a darker skinned person as "boy".

MAKAVELI

Personally I'm not friends with sensitive people ... I don't need their problems. I'm not one of those people ... I have no filters.

However, I do have more common sense than to refer to a darker skinned person as "boy".
And I'm sure you understand why not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.