Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is darkies a Georgia term?
No.
I actually read well researched history and that was the term that slaveowners and headmen used to dehumanize their slaves and probably some whites too.
I have not heard the term darkie except in a historically accurate documentary.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So much for not having a filter .
Like I said, I got enough monkies on my back without accepting someone else's monkey.

BTW - monkey in this context is a Harvard Review terminology used to describe the handing off of problems.
I fully empowered my employees, family and friends to take care of their problems.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I agree to a point, but when the owner of the site don't want you her anymore that's different. After this my obligations here are over. I'll go away like a fart in the wind. My advice isn't needed here. You and other have made that loud and clear. I've been invited into the inner workings of the teamsters and have given a valuable perspective. It's not wanted. I'm only backed up here by a few. I know who my friends here are. I'll talk to them away from here.
I won't delete the account and I won't rule out a statement here and there but there is nothing left for me here after Hoffa hall win.
Don't leave. I got lots of "Free LeadBelly" gifs waiting.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
nZGlzY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.