Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 22 years
Good thinking, but I don't think this is the site you may want to worry about. I don't care enough to keep logs.

You mean you're not the Cheryl who calls me at least 2 or 3 times a day wanting to talk about credit card stuff?:-)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Good thinking, but I don't think this is the site you may want to worry about. I don't care enough to keep logs.
Furthermore, You, yourself have given enough information on this site alone for Google to triangulate your exact location. Including where you live on the river with a picture of your house. :D So, there's that....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Furthermore, You, yourself have given enough information on this site alone for Google to triangulate your exact location. Including where you live on the river with a picture of your house. :D So, there's that....
I do remember @rod posting the town in which he lived but alls I can remember is Minnesota.

rod

Retired 22 years

Just shows you Butt isn't a very good detective

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Corporate people don't like people that stand up and speak their minds. They want the slaves to stay beaten down. It's bad for business when the uprising begins..
Put down the pipe there ain't nothing corporate about this website.

Just trying to keep things in check.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Corporate people don't like people that stand up and speak their minds. They want the slaves to stay beaten down. It's bad for business when the uprising begins..
So a pattern of him threatening me is okay. I am an independent very very very small business person. Paying myself less than minimum wage after all of my time and the costs to pay for this website. I think maybe I'm beaten down by a bully like Lead Belly.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
So a pattern of him threatening me is okay. I am an independent very very very small business person. Paying myself less than minimum wage after all of my time and the costs to pay for this website. I think maybe I'm beaten down by a bully like Lead Belly.
No union for me. Just you guys beating me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.