Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yet I'm still here.

Perhaps we could treat this the way that grievances are handled. We could throw Upstate under the bus in order to get Lead Belly, 407, or whatever name he is going by this week, back.

10 point

Let me know so I can start working on my "This time I'm really gone" speech.
IMG_20160917_132231.jpg

There's no time like the present. Here's the pen and paper.

10 point

So a pattern of him threatening me is okay. I am an independent very very very small business person. Paying myself less than minimum wage after all of my time and the costs to pay for this website. I think maybe I'm beaten down by a bully like Lead Belly.
You have been nothing but gracious to me over the years.
The posters on here that use this site for personal attacks involving locals they aren't in (but are affiliated with the officers) burned me out on interjecting in the union forum any more.

These actions created a lot of awareness for "union brotherhood" as displayed here. It's a sickness.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Yet I'm still here.

Perhaps we could treat this the way that grievances are handled. We could throw Upstate under the bus in order to get Lead Belly, 407, or whatever name he is going by this week, back.

Let me know so I can start working on my "This time I'm really gone" speech.

Kind of like how you continually
get kicked out

Or maybe you get your "troll" tag for everything you've done too?

Hypocritical is your nature on here.

When you get that 500thgood bye speech ready, maybe @tonyexpress places a troll tag and the mod que for you.

Sounds about right

You have been nothing but gracious to me over the years.
The posters on here that use this site for personal attacks involving locals they aren't in (but are affiliated with the officers) burned me out on interjecting in the union forum any more.

These actions created a lot of awareness for "union brotherhood" as displayed here. It's a sickness.
@cheryl is cool.

Yes I'm sucking up

Status
Not open for further replies.