Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
007g.jpg
This was for you @Wrong!

El Correcto

god is dead
At least someone realizes the truth of gay Jesus.

“For the mushroom of God is the mushroom that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
John 6:33

His followers said to Him, “If that is the way of a man with his wife, it is better not to be married.”
But Jesus said to them, “Not all men are able to do this, but only those to whom it has been given.
For there are some men who from birth will never be able to have children. There are some men who have been made so by men. There are some men who have had themselves made that way because of the holy nation of heaven. The one who is able to do this, let him do it.”

Matthew 19:10-12

Gay Jesus explaining homosexuals shouldn’t be with women and that some men choose gayness and others are divinely assigned it at birth.

floridays

Is this thread religion or Jesus, if religion which punk here has nuts large enough to tell Mohammed, the pedophile boy and girl raper to take some laps on a 64 gauge? Monte Christo.? You got it, I said Mohammed, suck my....
Seriously, pick on Jesus all you like makes no difference to me. He's real, the only reason you say, "Jesus Christ" when you hit your thumb with a hammer, or what ever when you say it.
Mohammed is dead, a dead pedophile, I'll piss on his grave.
BTW, Jesus grave is empty.

El Correcto

god is dead
Is this thread religion or Jesus, if religion which punk here has nuts large enough to tell Mohammed, the pedophile boy and girl raper to take some laps on a 64 gauge? Monte Christo.? You got it, I said Mohammed, suck my....
Seriously, pick on Jesus all you like makes no difference to me. He's real, the only reason you say, "Jesus Christ" when you hit your thumb with a hammer, or what ever when you say it.
Wow really tough saying Mohammad sucks. Like that isn’t a hugely popular opinion in America. Way to go against the grain.

floridays

Wow really tough saying Mohammad sucks. Like that isn’t a hugely popular opinion in America. Way to go against the grain.
Actually not, I bet most Americans wouldn't say that.
I did have to be nice, my posts are moderated. I can be much bolder.
Jesus does not like men as you do, got that, he don't suck. Being as nice as I can again. I saw your posts, you do your thing, leave Jesus out of that. He died for that as well.

El Correcto

god is dead
Actually not, I bet most Americans wouldn't say that.
I did have to be nice, my posts are moderated. I can be much bolder.
Jesus does not like men as you do, got that, he don't suck. Being as nice as I can again. I saw your posts, you do your thing, leave Jesus out of that. He died for that as well.
I have no problem with Gay Jesus. The cishet revisionist blasphemy keeps us from knowing the light of god and Christianity is a false belief holding down gods true chosen people, the gays.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

“For the mushroom of God is the mushroom that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

His followers said to Him, “If that is the way of a man with his wife, it is better not to be married.”
But Jesus said to them, “Not all men are able to do this, but only those to whom it has been given.
For there are some men who from birth will never be able to have children. There are some men who have been made so by men. There are some men who have had themselves made that way because of the holy nation of heaven. The one who is able to do this, let him do it.”

Gay Jesus explaining homosexuals shouldn’t be with women and that some men choose gayness and others are divinely assigned it at birth.
Yes the Bread of God is now a mushroom in John 6:33

In Matthew 19:10, the disciples understood Jesus to teach that a man should not put away his wife except for fornication and marry another. They perceived this to be a hard saying and reasoned if that were true, then it was better for a man not to marry. Jesus said not all can receive celibacy (v. 11), only some can (v. 12). If we choose to marry, then we must receive Jesus' teaching about marriage, divorce and remarriage -man cannot put away his wife except for fornication and marry another without being an adulterer (v. 9).

rickyb

“Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.”
1 Samuel 15:3
Christianity is a religion of peace.
yea its extremely violent. chomsky and chris hedges have commented on it.

bbsam

Staff member
My goodness you’re strange

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My goodness you’re strange
I find it strange that you remark @floridays quote is strange while giving this a pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.