Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Where do your morals come from?

His self doubting issue.
He comes here to validate.
He never succeeds.

Where do your morals come from?
Where do morals come from is not the discussion. We can talk about that, but we don't need to waist time doing that until you answer what we have been ( I thought ) discussing.
If a) morals are subjective and not absolute and everyone comes to their own conclusion about what's right or wrong..then there is no discussion about WHERE your morality comes from . Everyone is a law unto themselves .
If b) absolute morality is true and you believe that..THEN you can discuss WHERE absolute law comes from.

BrownFlush

Dude, you’ve been bombing this thread with religion ad nauseum.
LOL
I have yet to play the religion card and you have kept injecting it and waiting in the shadows to attack it. What I'm asking .. A or B ..has nothing to do with religion.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Where do morals come from is not the discussion. We can talk about that, but we don't need to waist time doing that until you answer what we have been ( I thought ) discussing.
If a) morals are subjective and not absolute and everyone comes to their own conclusion about what's right or wrong..then there is no discussion about WHERE your morality comes from . Everyone is a law unto themselves .
If b) absolute morality is true and you believe that..THEN you can discuss WHERE absolute law comes from.
Why do you believe morals are absolute?

BrownFlush

GEEEEZ..Who agrees and who disagrees with the following?
chapter3-moral-objectivism-2-728.jpg

BrownFlush

Do you believe in Absolute Morality?
More than once, I have said Ido.
You on the other hand , knowingly or not knowingly, said that murder was an absolute.
In doing that, you condemned the muslims that were raised to believe that killing infidels was right.

It will be fine

Because if there are not moral absolutes and principles, there can never be any violation . One cannot be wrong with something that is subjective.
Why not? You’ve never disagreed with a decision someone else made that they feel totally justified in making? You don’t think there’s a gray area?

BrownFlush

All times, no, that's just dumb.
It also says all people and all situations. When you add all times, thats what makes it a moral absolute. Get it .
Morals evolve with our species.
There you go. After man evolved from pond scum physically ( and the pond scum came from nothing) his conscience evolved from ..from..well it just evolved. Righhhht.
This means there is nothing in a moral sense that is an absolute. All morality is subjective. Again, no wrong, no right. This puts you in disagreement with your pal @BrownArmy who believes murder is a moral absolute.
All situations, no, that's just dumb.
Answered.
Absolutism is for idiots.
Might want to double check your answers to check the idiot level.

BrownFlush

Ok let's talk about it.
No use.
Where do you think morals come from.
I know where they come from.
You are scared to answer.
LOL SMH
I'd be scared if I reasoned like you do.

Like I said, there is no use to discuss where morals come from and how they are established with someone who thinks morals evolve and all morals are subjective with none that are absolute.
The authority you appeal to is yourself. You got the answer you want. Live it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.