Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you did you would say where from
Nope.
But you dodge.
Nope
You have never answered the question.
Already said if we were going to discuss where morals came from it would have to be with someone who didn't think they evolved , all were subjective, and there were no absolutes. That person ( you ) already has the answer they want. Whatever you think is right or wrong..it is. Don't need or want another answer so let's not waste time.
You are a toad, pond scum, evolutionarily stunted. Sad.
There you go.
Nothing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope.

Nope

Already said if we were going to discuss where morals came from it would have to be with someone who didn't think they evolved , all were subjective, and there were no absolutes. That person ( you ) already has the answer they want. Whatever you think is right or wrong..it is. Don't need or want another answer so let's not waste time.

There you go.
Nothing.
You dodged again.
Sad that you are so ignorant you can't even form an opinion about where your morals come from.

Pathetic

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
GEEEEZ..Who agrees and who disagrees with the following?
chapter3-moral-objectivism-2-728.jpg
DISAGREE!

floridays

Good News
The Gospel
Jesus Christ came to save sinners
He's Alive and I'm Forgiven
John 6: 35- 40
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.