upload_2019-9-10_1-52-22.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 144

BrownArmy

Jesus is the Stairway to Heaven.

Or, it might be Zeppelin.

Whatever gets you to heaven, man.

(Or, it might be TOOL...)

Box Ox

"" the lips of a fool consume him; the beginning of his talking is folly and the end of it is wicked madness. Yet the fool multiplies words.... and who can tell him what will come after him?'' Ecc. 10: 12

You’re like the pastor of every terrible sermon I had to sit through as a kid. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. LOL

BrownArmy

You’re like the pastor of every terrible sermon I had to sit through as a kid. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. LOL

I moved the year before I had to start Catholic School...

Best decision my mother ever made, that I had no part in.

I can’t imagine...

bbsam

Staff member
Still never gave a straight answer to the question. ..Ok..I'll play.
So actions on the part of people qualify natural?

The Bible ( God's Word ) is wrong which means God is wrong and science has proved that?

Two straight questions .
You have the wrong actions. My comment was our actions and attitudes towards the poor.

Some don’t believe in God, which happens to be their right. Science suggests that your perception what you say about God is wrong.

bbsam

Staff member
Nope. This is dealing with what one person needed to do when he asked.. What do I lack?
This passage is dealing with the heart of a wealthy young man. The Lord could read his heart. This is what he needed to do.

Matthew 5:3 and Matthew 19: 21 are not parallel passages.
You attempted to claim that “poor in spirit” is vastly different than being without worldly possessions so far as being blessed.

In response to a direct question, Jesus clearly shows that the two verses are parallel.

FromOffTheStreets

Never discuss the posts.
Go for the one that posted.
Honest discussion is impossible .
Really gets old.
I'm trying to figure out why your still quoting Bible verses to these people. Or trying to have a theological debate with people who vehemently oppose God.
You either like getting beat up or you want to win converts, if that is your aim, it's not going to happen on a chat board with Bible verses. It happens in real life with your actions.
I'll leave you with this.
John 6:37 "All that the father gives me will come to me"...verse 44 "Noone can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him"
Acts 13:48 "and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed"
Matthew 13:14 " hearing you will hear & not understand & seeing you will see & not perceive"
Romans 9:18-20 "therefore he has mercy on whom he wills, & whom he wills he hardens. You will say to me then, why does he still find fault? For who has resisted his will? But indeed, o man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it. Why have you made me like this?
Few will respond in kind

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm trying to figure out why your still quoting Bible verses to these people. Or trying to have a theological debate with people who vehemently oppose God.
You either like getting beat up or you want to win converts, if that is your aim, it's not going to happen on a chat board with Bible verses.
Ranting like a schizophrenic who lives in a cardboard box outside a planned Parenthood clinic is kind of his thing.

It's a form of self affirmation and clear sign that deep down he knows how ridiculous his beliefs are. Plus the self hate he is trying to deal with over his homosexual tendencies complicates things even more.

Say a prayer for him.

vantexan

Ranting like a schizophrenic who lives in a cardboard box outside a planned Parenthood clinic is kind of his thing.

It's a form of self affirmation and clear sign that deep down he knows how ridiculous his beliefs are. Plus the self hate he is trying to deal with over his homosexual tendencies complicates things even more.

Say a prayer for him.
Channeling Freud again?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
If one is in good health both physically and mentally.
There is a considerable portion of the population that struggles with 'good health both physically and mentally'.
Mr oLD MAN JinGles , Religion is an artificial invention to manipulate the multitude's belief for the purpose of social control.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Mr oLD MAN JinGles , Religion is an artificial invention to manipulate the multitude's belief for the purpose of social control.
Organized Religion is maybe ... but a personal relationship with the Higher Power of one's choice makes one superior to others that are responsible for everything that affects them in their environment.
You do you Atlas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.