Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromOffTheStreets

Mr oLD MAN JinGles , Evolution/ Big Bang is an artificial invention to manipulate the multitude's belief for the purpose of social Rebellion.
Fixed it for ya.
Haha, nah I agree religion of all forms has been manipulated and distorted for social control. However, are we really better off now without some form of control. Things seem to be getting worse in this new woke era. Nobody cares about anyone but themselves in the new system.

FromOffTheStreets

Ranting like a schizophrenic who lives in a cardboard box outside a planned Parenthood clinic is kind of his thing.

It's a form of self affirmation and clear sign that deep down he knows how ridiculous his beliefs are. Plus the self hate he is trying to deal with over his homosexual tendencies complicates things even more.

Say a prayer for him.
A wise man once told me....an internet keyboard warrior acts like this
220px-Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

But is more likely this
images.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fixed it for ya.
Haha, nah I agree religion of all forms has been manipulated and distorted for social control. However, are we really better off now without some form of control. Things seem to be getting worse in this new woke era. Nobody cares about anyone but themselves in the new system.
Same as it ever was.

BrownArmy

And heaven is all around you and within you.

Didn’t peg you as a Beatles fan.

I’d post the song, but the Beatles Estate is mad hard on YouBoob; there’s nothing.

Anyway, you’re just agreeing with me.

Everything happening is happening right now, it’s up to us individually to realize that our own situation is in our own hands.

I work with guys who complain likes bitches about this driver job.

Ok, quit.

‘Well...’

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Fixed it for ya.
Thanks Brother!! Cheers!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Organized Religion is maybe ... but a personal relationship with the Higher Power of one's choice makes one superior to others that are responsible for everything that affects them in their environment.
You do you Atlas.
'' But when you said hight power , what do you mean with that ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm trying to figure out why your still quoting Bible verses to these people. Or trying to have a theological debate with people who vehemently oppose God.
You either like getting beat up or you want to win converts, if that is your aim, it's not going to happen on a chat board with Bible verses. It happens in real life with your actions.
I'll leave you with this.
John 6:37 "All that the father gives me will come to me"...verse 44 "Noone can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him"
Acts 13:48 "and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed"
Matthew 13:14 " hearing you will hear & not understand & seeing you will see & not perceive"
Romans 9:18-20 "therefore he has mercy on whom he wills, & whom he wills he hardens. You will say to me then, why does he still find fault? For who has resisted his will? But indeed, o man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it. Why have you made me like this?
Few will respond in kind
You a Calvinist?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You attempted to claim that “poor in spirit” is vastly different than being without worldly possessions so far as being blessed.

In response to a direct question, Jesus clearly shows that the two verses are parallel.
No he doesn't .

Status
Not open for further replies.