Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1) Because ...
I am calm and free with no anger, accepting life on life's terms and I enjoy life in a spiritual way ...
I accept what has happened in the past with no resentment and do not replay perceived injustices against me ...
I look to the future with no fear and I have faith that I, with the help of my Higher Power, can deal with whatever the future brings.
2) Over a period of time and lots of meditation/prayer and because 1) took place.
3) Calming me down and revealing that my wants are based on my ego ... as I meditate and pray, I am able to look outside of my self-controlled desires to gain the wisdom to make the right choices.

be0e511e2e1364a98703dd3de98d2e22.jpg

Organized Religion is maybe ... but a personal relationship with the Higher Power of one's choice makes one superior to others that are responsible for everything that affects them in their environment.
You do you Atlas.
What a pile of dung. (KJV)
Absolutely hilarious.

So basically what you are saying is, what ever one thinks is a Higher Power, is a Higher Power. And whatever you say the Higher Power does, it does, simply because you think it and believe it. And whatever feelings you have makes it so.
You offer nothing that is coming from your Higher Power or how.. Everything you have stated is you.

rickyb

"it was a lie, morpheus. the prophecy was a lie....it was all another system of control" - the matrix.

some of the religious people at my job have problems behaving. partly cuz theyre too stupid to succeed at being religious. we have people not treating each other equally, corruption, etc. theyre not even aware theyre being corrupt.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"it was a lie, morpheus. the prophecy was a lie....it was all another system of control" - the matrix.

some of the religious people at my job have problems behaving. partly cuz theyre too stupid to succeed at being religious. we have people not treating each other equally, corruption, etc. theyre not even aware theyre being corrupt.

By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him - the bible

rickyb

2 of the heretical religious guys at my job have health concerns about the job, and to be fair they are probably right about it being bad for their health.

they are also extremely lazy, or have chronic fatigue syndrome. being too lazy to protest (which to me means youre a non believers) is also bad for your health.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him - the bible

Oh, so you're talking about Trump now, right? Yeah, he's kind of bad at keeping His commandments isn't he? Why hasn't Jesus smote him with a lightning bolt or some exploding haorspray?

Status
Not open for further replies.