"you saved me"- kid
"you saved yourself" - neo, matrix reloaded

Sahil Kapur
@sahilkapur

·
4h
In an Instagram live chat,
@AOC
addresses the 2028 presidential speculation: “I’m not a person that aspires to a position, I aspire to a mission. We can’t swing from one savior to another. There’s a lot of savior-ism in politics ... who’s gonna save us? And the answer is you.”

rickyb

anyone believe this crap:

upload_2020-5-31_11-41-21.png

Box Ox

anyone believe this crap:

View attachment 297594

BE BEST

“When children learn positive online behaviors early-on, social media can be used in productive ways and can effect positive change. Mrs. Trump believes that children should be both seen and heard, and it is our responsibility as adults to educate and reinforce to them that when they are using their voices—whether verbally or online—they must choose their words wisely and speak with respect and compassion.”

rickyb

BE BEST

“When children learn positive online behaviors early-on, social media can be used in productive ways and can effect positive change. Mrs. Trump believes that children should be both seen and heard, and it is our responsibility as adults to educate and reinforce to them that when they are using their voices—whether verbally or online—they must choose their words wisely and speak with respect and compassion.”
CHINA hahahaa

rickyb

im not sure scientology is that much more ridiculous than traditional religion. its a story and maybe we can learn something from it to get more justice.

rickyb

this guy sold out christ for money and went to hell after.

he commit suicide when he was 40.

the movie is judas and the black messiah.

this movie shows 2 extremes: the jesus extreme where you are willing to die for the people, and the capitalist extreme where you sell your soul for a drink and are tortured thereafter for the rest of your days.

Status
Not open for further replies.