Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t deserve this, I don’t know why you choose to sit on this website spitting your hate at us.
baby-cute.gif

So if we start referring to you as "bitch" from now on, you have no problem with that?

Because you're okay with referring to the only Perfect Human to walk the earth as "bitch"?
We find our identities in Christ but it's not a personal attack to attack Christ. Unfortunate for most people Christ can withstand the scrutiny.

Muslims would murder you if you insulted Muhammed

El Correcto

god is dead
So if we start referring to you as "bitch" from now on, you have no problem with that?

Because you're okay with referring to the only Perfect Human to walk the earth as "bitch"?
I didn’t name call any of you. I called that mentally ill delusional bitch Jesus a bitch and I regret nothing. That isn’t a personal attack, calling me a bitch would be.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I didn’t name call any of you. I called that mentally ill delusional bitch Jesus a bitch and I regret nothing. That isn’t a personal attack, calling me a bitch would be.
Derogatory statements about others is a violation as much as a personal attack.

Try again, your apology wasn't accepted.

Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9‭-‬11 ESV

Do you wanna bow now or later? In heaven? On earth? Or in hell? You won't have a choice. That knee is going down .

Status
Not open for further replies.