Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Look back at your memes in the LGBTQ thread yesterday.
You think they are wrong? lol
One thing for sure, they're not hypocritical.
Since you are a self admitted willfully ignorant heathen that has no idea of what a Christian is according to scripture, how do you know what hypocritical behavior is? By judging with what your perception is?lol!

Last edited:
Nope. I'm a lot of things but I'm no hypocrite.
The infidel and willfully ignorant use this term to justify their ungodly behavior because Christians fall short and sin like everyone else.
“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:8-9).
This passage clearly shows that no one is sinlessly perfect, but it does not brand all as hypocrites. The word hypocrite comes from a Greek word meaning “play actor.” The word denotes one who either (1) pretends to be something he isn’t, or (2) pretends to believe something he does not really believe.
The fact that a person sins, does not prove him to be a hypocrite devoid of conviction. Good people sin and make mistakes.
The willfully ignorant think stupid things.
Hmm. Well I'm definitely a hypocrite.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Since you are a self admitted willfully ignorant heathen that has no idea of what a Christian is according to scripture, how do you know what hypocritical behavior is? By judging with what your perception is?lol!
I thought they were rather humorous.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Born and raised into catholic family and church. Left that fantasy behind.

floridays

Idk teacher I forgot to study can you give me a hint?
Just let the man take you down to the water. Repent of your sins, let him dip you, let the water wash away your sins then become a member of his church, the church of christ.

That's his ticket.

The man is lost, most likely he will die in his sins.

El Correcto

god is dead
Idk teacher I forgot to study can you give me a hint?
You got to remember it all started from just man, then god made woman from a rib bone, then woman led man into evil, because women suck, also people used to live to be 900 years old and there were dinosaurs, until a giant flood happened and god killed everyone besides like one family or something, also that family built a boat big enough for two of each animal or something.

If you can believe any of that, you will make a good little follower.

Thebrownblob

You got to remember it all started from just man, then god made woman from a rib bone, then woman led man into evil, because women suck, also people used to live to be 900 years old and there were dinosaurs, until a giant flood happened and god killed everyone besides like one family or something, also that family built a boat big enough for two of each animal or something.

If you can believe any of that, you will make a good little follower.
Seems reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.