Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I didn’t name call any of you. I called that mentally ill delusional bitch Jesus a bitch and I regret nothing. That isn’t a personal attack, calling me a bitch would be.
You want to take some cheap shots with memes, or whatever?
Go for it. I know they do that to you over in the LGBT thread.

But you need to watch your language, and you need to treat others, and their ideas with at least a minimum amount of respect.
You can disagree with the fundamentals of Christianity, (or any other religion you care to pick) without being crass, or massively insulting.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Looks like science may catch up with god. Might have many Jesuses walking around in the future.
Might even get a few to live for 900 years.
I saw that article.
Really fascinating stuff.

I'm not suggesting to be going after being immortal, or anything, but I'd live an extra hundred years. In a heartbeat, if that was just the current medical standards, and my family and friends were too.

No way I'm going to be able to see as much of this world as I'd like in one lifetime.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You want to take some cheap shots with memes, or whatever?
Go for it. I know they do that to you over in the LGBT thread.

But you need to watch your language, and you need to treat others, and their ideas with at least a minimum amount of respect.
You can disagree with the fundamentals of Christianity, (or any other religion you care to pick) without being crass, or massively insulting.
This is golden. Some post meaningless memes with issues they don't agree with but when the tables are turned they get all worked up. Hypocrites! If you're gonna dish it out you should be able to take it.

El Correcto

god is dead
That stupid whore bitch Mary should of swallowed that dumb delusional bitch Jesus.
Would of saved me from alot of headaches.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He is a hypocrite. I am too. Just remember that Jesus isn't 🙂
Nope. I'm a lot of things but I'm no hypocrite.
The infidel and willfully ignorant use this term to justify their ungodly behavior because Christians fall short and sin like everyone else.
“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:8-9).
This passage clearly shows that no one is sinlessly perfect, but it does not brand all as hypocrites. The word hypocrite comes from a Greek word meaning “play actor.” The word denotes one who either (1) pretends to be something he isn’t, or (2) pretends to believe something he does not really believe.
The fact that a person sins, does not prove him to be a hypocrite devoid of conviction. Good people sin and make mistakes.
The willfully ignorant think stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.