Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1659761370544.png

floridays

You are none and less.
Where exactly does that sin go that you guys wash away in the water?
You agree sin is a real thing.
I know when I take a shower the dirt I wash off my body goes down the drain to be deposited where the flow carries it.

Where's the sin go? I'm trying to have the conversation you want.

Thebrownblob

it endangers everyone else
How so? If your vaccine protects you then that’s good enough my vaccine does not protect you even though that’s the narrative they tried to push we all figured out pretty quick it was a lie doesn’t stop the spread also doesn’t stop you from getting sick or dying. This is no vaccine at all at best therapeutic with questionable results manipulated data

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
What is this thread?
It is religion.
It has nothing to do with being a Christian.

Some folks have a very a hard time understanding the sinner/saviour concept.

I am a sinner/ Jesus came to save sinners.
He died in my place, shed His blood for me.
I believe that, trust Him actually.
I can't and will not add anything to the Blood of Jesus.
If I go to hell because of my trust and belief, so be it, I deserve it anyway, it would be justice.

I have no need for religion, I'll cling to the cross and the Blood of Jesus.

You clowns can play your silly religious games and pious :bsbullf:.
I'm a sinner deserving of hell, with a Saviour.
We are in a religion thread. Hence the discussion on Christianity. Kind of an important religion to a lot of folks here.

Exactly what do we have in common.
It's your chance to shine.

I stand by my point 100%. Take a handful of Christians, and put them all in a room. They'll tear each other to shreds.

Instead of sharing the teachings of Jesus, and the fact that He died for our sins, an enormous plurality of so called Christians hyperfocus on the different interpretations that they have of the Bible.

And they're all positive that they've found the one true way, and the other denominations are hell bound.

I think the odds that my Biblical understanding is correct is astronomically low. I know that I don't have the answers.

The sheer and utter arrogance of you calling @BrownFlush lost. It's mind boggling to me. That's an awful lot of judgement for a guy who wants to play the sinner, humility card.

rickyb

How so? If your vaccine protects you then that’s good enough my vaccine does not protect you even though that’s the narrative they tried to push we all figured out pretty quick it was a lie doesn’t stop the spread also doesn’t stop you from getting sick or dying. This is no vaccine at all at best therapeutic with questionable results manipulated data
i think it was more likely to spread, mutate, and be admitted to hospital so overloading the healthcare system

i think i recall richard wolff saying the anti vaccine ppl should get their own hospital which would be higher risk

Status
Not open for further replies.