Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

No need to take it from religion, religion just takes it from the human experience.
my thought of faith is your belief in yourself to use your power to change the world for the better.

most ppl are political cynics and think theyre powerless. i view their lack of faith disturbing

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Really? How many different gods have been or still are put on a pedestal and believed in throughout civilization? You believe in yours and all others must be fantasy.
How many have you investigated and researched their claims? There are things available to accomplish that and come to some conclusions.
Most people are like you. They'll just rest on these kinds of statements and claim no one knows.
Some fear the truth. That would mean they would have to humble themselves and worship and serve a (the) God. That would totally mess up their I want to do what I want to do and live how I want to live leave me alone with the god stuff life.

floridays

The sheer and utter arrogance of you calling @BrownFlush lost. It's mind boggling to me. That's an awful lot of judgement for a guy who wants to play the sinner, humility card.
Humility card, I've never been accused of playing that one.
I must try it sometime.

I'm going to be very arrogant with you as well. If you think you can add one thing to the shed Blood of Jesus to please God, you're lost and will split hell wide open as well.

I like the pious stance you take in saying my statement comes from sheer and utter arrogance.
You did the same in my evaluation of his lost state. I may be right.

I'm sorry to boggle your mind.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Humility card, I've never been accused of playing that one.
I must try it sometime.

I'm going to be very arrogant with you as well. If you think you can add one thing to the shed Blood of Jesus to please God, you're lost and will split hell wide open as well.

I like the pious stance you take in saying my statement comes from sheer and utter arrogance.
You did the same in my evaluation of his lost state. I may be right.

I'm sorry to boggle your mind.
I have no argument, or any disagreement with your statement. But I would like to know how you incorporate Luke 9:23 into that belief.

God bless you!

floridays

I have no argument, or any disagreement with your statement. But I would like to know how you incorporate Luke 9:23 into that belief.

God bless you!
Hey Fred, God bless you as well.

I think it is clear,

Jesus was alive, He had not gone to the cross yet.
The gospel that was preached, before the cross was the gospel of the kingdom, it was preached to Jews, His people, He was willing and offering to take His rightful throne.

He knew He was going to die, He was headed to the cross, exactly the destination He knew he was headed for when God the Father prepared the body for Him im Mary's womb.

The Jews could have recieved Him and ushered in the kingdom.
They declined.

I am speaking of the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
His finished work, virgin birth, sinless life, crucifixion, then Resurrection by The Father proclaiming He was pleased.

I apologize for being insufficient in conveying my thoughts again.
I've never claimed to be Gerry Spence.

rickyb

Hey Fred, God bless you as well.

I think it is clear,

Jesus was alive, He had not gone to the cross yet.
The gospel that was preached, before the cross was the gospel of the kingdom, it was preached to Jews, His people, He was willing and offering to take His rightful throne.

He knew He was going to die, He was headed to the cross, exactly the destination He knew he was headed for when God the Father prepared the body for Him im Mary's womb.

They declined.

I am speaking of the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
His finished work, virgin birth, sinless life, crucifixion, then Resurrection by The Father proclaiming He was pleased.

I apologize for being insufficient in conveying my thoughts again.
I've never claimed to be Gerry Spence.
jesus probably had evil in him

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They declined.
The Jews were looking for a physical king over a physical kingdom. Jesus taught plainly this was not why he had come to the earth.
“My kingdom is not of this world.”
3000 Jews were added to that kingdom on the day of Pentecost in Acts 2 has had been prophesied for centuries.
The kingdom, the church, the body are all one in the same. It was and is a spiritual kingdom. Paul was in that kingdom when he wrote to the Colossians were In same kingdom and gained entrance the same way as everyone else.
If there is no kingdom, exactly what kingdom is Jesus a King over?
Your take would mean that Jesus was killed before he could complete his mission.
Believing that God’s plan was not completed because of something man did is contrary to anything found in scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.