Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Imagine if all books, literature, buildings and memory of both science & religion were wiped clean from civilization today. Start all over tomorrow from scratch. Pretty sure in the future science would somehow recreate what is available today. Religion would be completely different.

Thebrownblob

i think it was more likely to spread, mutate, and be admitted to hospital so overloading the healthcare system

i think i recall richard wolff saying the anti vaccine ppl should get their own hospital which would be higher risk
Well Richard Wolf is a Putz and now they admit none of that was ever true. Does Richard Wolf also think overweight people who are flooding the hospitals should have their own hospitals? How about people that smoke or drive too fast. Use your brain it’s not very hard.

it endangers everyone else
FB_IMG_1439345254298.jpg

Imagine if all books, literature, buildings and memory of both science & religion were wiped clean from civilization today. Start all over tomorrow from scratch. Pretty sure in the future science would somehow recreate what is available today. Religion would be completely different.
Not really, we have a supreme court justice who cant define what a woman is. God never changes and science is never settled.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Not really, we have a supreme court justice who cant define what a woman is. God never changes and science is never settled.
Really? How many different gods have been or still are put on a pedestal and believed in throughout civilization? You believe in yours and all others must be fantasy.

Really? How many different gods have been or still are put on a pedestal and believed in throughout civilization? You believe in yours and all others must be fantasy.
the Bible addresses these issues. It warns that the one true living God is a jealous God that is long-suffering but will ultimately judge a nation's gods.

God is always relative to the individual.
God means many different things to many different people and has slight variations depending on who you talk to.
None of you can agree on God or religion even reading the same books.
You're looking at us for the example of Christianity when you should be looking at Jesus.

We're fallen men.

That has nothing to do with what I was saying.
I wasn’t even speaking about Christianity, I was speaking about the concept of god.
God says it's an abomination when someone "sows discord among brothers".

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
Proverbs 6:16‭-‬19 ESV

rickyb

God is always relative to the individual.
God means many different things to many different people and has slight variations depending on who you talk to.
None of you can agree on God or religion even reading the same books.
We dont have to agree either

you
should b focused on whether u can apply religion to ur life to help u become a better person or not

rickyb

That has nothing to do with what I was saying.
I wasn’t even speaking about Christianity, I was speaking about the concept of god.
I just take from religion wat i like and ignore wat i dont like.

No need to b dogmatic about it

Cornel west says nietzche had interesting points but thinks hes wrong

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I just take from religion wat i like and ignore wat i dont like.

No need to b dogmatic about it

Cornel west says nietzche had interesting points but thinks hes wrong
No need to take it from religion, religion just takes it from the human experience.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Man creating God in his own image is nothing new.
Human philosophers of every kind have always argued that God is not real but that He is a creation of mere man. A product of man's imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.