Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box Ox

UPS is not paying u for ur looks

theyre paying u to lift 70 pound boxes

now hop to it vermin!

Don't get all huffy with me just because you've had yourself carved into whatever kind of inhuman looking abomination you identify as. :)

rickyb

Don't get all huffy with me just because you've had yourself carved into whatever kind of inhuman looking abomination you identify as.
im not convinced at all ur better looking or taller than me, vermin squirrel

anyways jesus loves u even if ur not too pretty

Box Ox

im not convinced at all ur better looking or taller than me, vermin squirrel

What you think is inconsequential to me. And western communists are nearly universally ugly and miserable. They wouldn't be western communists if they weren't.

anyways jesus loves u even if ur not too pretty

Have never sought to be pretty. Jesus probably doesn't appreciate that you get pretty for The Matrix-themed drag shows.

rickyb

What you think is inconsequential to me. And western communists are nearly universally ugly and miserable. They wouldn't be western communists if they weren't.

Have never sought to be pretty. Jesus probably doesn't appreciate when you get pretty for The Matrix-themed drag shows.
jesus loves you if ur a shabby looking UPS worker, its okay

rickyb

Have never sought to be pretty. Jesus probably doesn't appreciate that you get pretty for The Matrix-themed drag shows.
jesus doesnt approve how UPS treats you

Box Ox

you have much to learn from jesus

You seem to need Jesus a lot more than I do. The cults of communism and wokeism just haven’t been enough to fill the void in your soul. Maybe that’s what this phase of yours is all about. I can respect that.

rickyb

You seem to need Jesus a lot more than I do. The cults of communism and wokeism just haven’t been enough to fill the void in your soul. Maybe that’s what this phase of yours is all about. I can respect that.
jesus and I will corrrrrect you

Status
Not open for further replies.