Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren’t vaccines. And I won’t get one. I believe he was sold a bill of goods. Just like many others were. His pride wouldn’t let him let it go, he thought he did a good thing. I don’t believe he thinks that now . Either way, it’s no longer an issue. He’s not killing anyone, he never mandated anything.
Well I respect your opinion but I disagree and I will continue to fight the maga idolatry

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The dude just literally agreed to my sarcastic comment on him being the authority in Christianity
You don't know me.
Where is the scripture that addresses the two different types of authority and how to distinguish between general or specific principals
Hermeneutics is the science of Biblical interpretation.
To come to an agreement on what the Bible teaches, we have to agree on a system of hermeneutics (interpretation )to understand what the Scriptures authorize and don't authorize.

What system do you use?

You don't know me.

To come to an agreement on what the Bible teaches, we have to agree on a system of hermeneutics (interpretation )to understand what the Scriptures authorize and don't authorize.

What system do you use?
I use the system of praying and asking the holy spirit to guide me as I read.

Have you thought about starting your own denomination?

You don't know me.

What system do you use?
So there is no scripture about it. You just made it up

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Can this be one of those times you allow me to exercise my brownflush given liberty of making a "judgement call" and blocking a brother?
Sorry you feel that way.
Correct interpretation and how to do that is vital to one's eternity.
There are many books out there but... Hermeneutics: A Textbook, by D.R. Dungan is a good place to start.

Sorry you feel that way.
Correct interpretation and how to do that is vital to one's eternity.
There are many books out there but... Hermeneutics: A Textbook, by D.R. Dungan is a good place to start.
So I should read a different book than the Bible to develop my relationship with God. Ok

Does it make any difference to God if you misinterpret what is written and just do what you feel is right?
I'll go ahead with @oldngray on this one
Screenshot_20220811-232937~2.png

No man is the authority on my eternity.

by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.
Colossians 2:14 ESV

Status
Not open for further replies.