Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of your glory is borrowed.
Screenshot_20220811-234946~2.png

vantexan

I believe the vaccines are killing people and you want me to be silent about the man that brought them to us. He is literally killing our neighbors and he's still out there bragging about his "accomplishment"
And if the vaccines had been successful we wouldn't be having this discussion. Trump hurried them along no doubt. He was under huge political pressure to do something when literally every corner of the Left, every liberal media outlet was screaming it was all his fault. His ego won't let him say now that they should've been more careful. But it wasn't just him, most were saying take it. It wasn't Trump firing troops or nurses for refusing to take it. Just as the virus itself wasn't all Trump's fault neither are the results.

And if the vaccines had been successful we wouldn't be having this discussion. Trump hurried them along no doubt. He was under huge political pressure to do something when literally every corner of the Left, every liberal media outlet was screaming it was all his fault. His ego won't let him say now that they should've been more careful. But it wasn't just him, most were saying take it. It wasn't Trump firing troops or nurses for refusing to take it. Just as the virus itself wasn't all Trump's fault neither are the results.
Just please remember Jesus is the answer and not trump. I am extremely pissed off at trump but I don't want to direct that at you. I respect your opinion

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Everybody but you?
I noticed you didn't say "Aren't we all."
Oh Boy!
You got me there. When I copied that one..Oh ,Boy.
I messed that up.
Well, since you got me dead to rights now I better confess while it's fresh. I'm perfect.
You are dummer than a stump.

hey i was going to ask you what do you wear to show your faith?
The Bible teaches us to walk in spirit and in truth and Jesus said that we will know people by their fruits. I do have a nice crisp white "God bless" hat but it hangs on the wall mostly.

What gets people's attention is when they see you live out your faith .

rickyb

The Bible teaches us to walk in spirit and in truth and Jesus said that we will know people by their fruits. I do have a nice crisp white "God bless" hat but it hangs on the wall mostly.

What gets people's attention is when they see you live out your faith .
why not wear more political clothes? find political musicians and wear it

You are dummer than a stump.
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
Matthew 5:22 ESV

So who's going to hell for what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.