Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

Maybe you should listen to the two brothers who actually made the film.
maybe you should watch the documentary included with the movie "return to the source" which goes over some of the philosophy in the matrix

maybe you should listen to cornel west and ken wilber audio track on the matrix

you can only say its only about LGBTQ if you say thats related to intersectionality

rickyb

maybe you should watch the documentary included with the movie "return to the source" which goes over some of the philosophy in the matrix

you can only say its only about LGBTQ if you say thats related to intersectionality
@vantexan @Box Ox are homophobes and like to say that to take shots at the culture.

plus its a sign of the american educational system and its deeply anti intellectual culture.

vantexan

The brothers recently said what it was really about. People like you interjected your own belief system into it.

Box Ox

@vantexan @Box Ox are homophobes and like to say that to take shots at the culture.

Your saying that would only bother me if I actually were. I'm just not. Some of the best people I've ever met are gay.

Now I do have an issue with your trans metaphor stuff. But in my opinion that's a completely separate issue.

rickyb

Your saying that would only bother me if I actually were. I'm just not. Some of the best people I've ever met are gay.

Now I do have an issue with your trans metaphor stuff. But in my opinion that's a completely separate issue.
im not convinced and i dont trust u either partly bc ur immature

Status
Not open for further replies.