Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box Ox

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
Matthew 5:22 ESV

So who's going to hell for what now?
What are you saying here?

rickyb

There's so much of that around I feel it catches people attention more if I just wear plain clothes and be kind to people around me.
you can get the message out more if your clothes has something on it vs nothing.

its asking alot to have ppl wear cool political clothes, which is why i think music is an obvious start

vantexan

Just please remember Jesus is the answer and not trump. I am extremely pissed off at trump but I don't want to direct that at you. I respect your opinion
Who said Trump was the answer? But "Make America Great Again" resonates with a lot of people because there are a lot of other people determined to destroy it. We aren't going to elect Jesus president. So we'd better choose someone who understands what's needed to create a solid economy that your kids can find a decent job in. Someone who understands national security. Someone who believes it's not just ok but great to take pride in this country. Not someone who makes it a priority to allow men into women's restrooms or root out conservatives as the biggest threat to the nation. If you aren't concerned about that then I'd have to ask what do you have your head stuck up in?

you can get the message out more if your clothes has something on it vs nothing.

its asking alot to have ppl wear cool political clothes, which is why i think music is an obvious start
People don't care what you think until they know that you care about people. Right?

I enjoy small talk friendliness then witnessing later.

Who said Trump was the answer? But "Make America Great Again" resonates with a lot of people because there are a lot of other people determined to destroy it. We aren't going to elect Jesus president. So we'd better choose someone who understands what's needed to create a solid economy that your kids can find a decent job in. Someone who understands national security. Someone who believes it's not just ok but great to take pride in this country. Not someone who makes it a priority to allow men into women's restrooms or root out conservatives as the biggest threat to the nation. If you aren't concerned about that then I'd have to ask what do you have your head stuck up in?
Like I said man, I respect your opinion.

rickyb

People don't care what you think until they know that you care about people. Right?

I enjoy small talk friendliness then witnessing later.
my POV is make the most out of what time you got. your bumper can either have nothing or have something. if you put stickers on your bumper, it says you have faith in your act. usually ppl already have their automakers badges on the bumper, so something is there regardless

rickyb

union rate didnt improve under trump

what about housing prices, did he make it more affordable?

what about student debt?

what about public transit?

trump was anti christ and total fraud, and aligned himself with christian fascists

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Idk better bust out your hermendupiter book or something
I'll ask again.
Is anyone and everyones interpretation (what he believes the Bible teaches) even if it's not what God intended , ok with God because the person is really sincere about what he believes?

my POV is make the most out of what time you got. your bumper can either have nothing or have something. if you put stickers on your bumper, it says you have faith in your act. usually ppl already have their automakers badges on the bumper, so something is there regardless
Yeah the automaker badge is basically advertising. I used to share your pov. I had a stupid trump sticker on my car at one point.

rickyb

Yeah the automaker badge is basically advertising. I used to share your pov. I had a stupid trump sticker on my car at one point.
advertising or a message vs no message.

in the matrix smith is a nihilist and its connected to consumerism which is what he does to the point of system collapse, and he says "the meaning of life is to end". the word "end" could probably be looked at a few ways

vantexan

union rate didnt improve under trump

what about housing prices, did he make it more affordable?

what about student debt?

what about public transit?

trump was anti christ and total fraud, and aligned himself with christian fascists
What about unions? People have to vote for unions. Trump can't make them.

What about housing prices? What exactly is the president supposed to do on that? Demand everyone drop their prices?

What about student debt? Someone who runs up a big bill is supposed to have the taxpayer cover for him? You think someone who busts his ass for 30 years at UPS wants to see his taxes raised to cover the debts of those who sit in offices and make more than him?

Name a city of any size in the U.S. without a bus system? There's not enough money in the world to do what you want. Luxurious transit. Absolutely nuts.

If Christians are such fascists why aren't they running everything at the end of a gun? The Left is free to act stupid.

advertising or a message vs no message.

in the matrix smith is a nihilist and its connected to consumerism which is what he does to the point of system collapse, and he says "the meaning of life is to end". the word "end" could probably be looked at a few ways
Yeah man the problem is idk if anyone is going to know what the matrix movie is in 100 years. Things are forgotten so easily.

On the other hand, Jesus has made quite the impact on earth. He wasn't so easily forgotten.

rickyb

What about unions? People have to vote for unions. Trump can't make them.

What about housing prices? What exactly is the president supposed to do on that? Demand everyone drop their prices?

What about student debt? Someone who runs up a big bill is supposed to have the taxpayer cover for him? You think someone who busts his ass for 30 years at UPS wants to see his taxes raised to cover the debts of those who sit in offices and make more than him?

Name a city of any size in the U.S. without a bus system. There's not enough money in the world to do what you want. Luxurious transit. Absolutely nuts.

If Christians are such fascists why aren't they running everything at the end of a gun? The Left is free to act stupid.
actually trump can change the policy to make it easier to join unions and he can encourage ppl to do it which spoiler alert he didnt do!

the president can make housing more affordable

the president can wipe off student debt for starters probably some more stuff

US public transit is garbage compared to europe. i have friends who lived there btw.

you can look up chris hedges, lawrence wilkerson, or even ralph nader's "jesus was a progressive" interview for more on christian fascism in america

Status
Not open for further replies.