Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why do you care? Do you believe the world will be a better place without religion?
It's all made up, they sat around and had to figure outa way to control the masses.
And yes the World would be MUCH better off without Religion. Countless Wars,millions of death all in the Name of My Invisible Guy in the Sky is better than YOUR Invisible Guy in the Sky

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And your solution is what exactly to stop that? Why live the Christian life? Get drunk, get laid, take with force, live for the moment? Because without Christianity around asking us to live better lives all those children dying, all those women being raped, etc will magically stop happening? But you'll get to indulge in whatever you like without no one around that believes those things are wrong to do? Have you ever asked yourself why you hate Christianity so much?
309627477_5228504167258996_5442454729656127474_n.jpg

yadadamean116

It's all made up, they sat around and had to figure outa way to control the masses.
And yes the World would be MUCH better off without Religion. Countless Wars,millions of death all in the Name of My Invisible Guy in the Sky is better than YOUR Invisible Guy in the Sky
Lol exactly. Just believe dude and give me your money

floridays

You Trump people kinda ruined any shred of Christian beliefs I may have had left . Believe it or not you can have empathy,be a good person and live a wonderful life without a book written in the Bronze Age by Goat Herders dictating your life.
Be as good as you like, one sin and hell is your final destination.

floridays

Really?
Have you ever heard of anything dealing with death and destruction from nations and their leaders that were atheist?
I do agree, the world would be a better place without religion however.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Really?
Have you ever heard of anything dealing with death and destruction from nations and their leaders that were atheist?
I do agree, the world would be a better place without religion however.
When you say Atheist do mean those who dont believe in your Religion or those who dont believe in any God? War is part of man's Natural Makeup, It;s in our DNA if you will. Man doesnt need a God to tell him to go to war,but its sure easier to get people to die in a War if you can convince them this is "God's Will"

floridays

When you say Atheist do mean those who dont believe in your Religion or those who dont believe in any God?
What is the definition of atheist, or godless? You answer me.

I trust (believe) in no religion, does that make me Godless?

I asked you a simple question, you could not respond with an answer, you had to offer a question.

I answered your question, now answer mine. Second chance.

vantexan

You Trump people kinda ruined any shred of Christian beliefs I may have had left . Believe it or not you can have empathy,be a good person and live a wonderful life without a book written in the Bronze Age by Goat Herders dictating your life.
But somehow people trying to live the life outlined in that book are very offensive to you.

vantexan

And somehow you believe that will all go away if we stop believing in God.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Did she just compare herself to God? Are you of the opinion Christians wouldn't try to stop a rape but non-Christians would?
You aren;t stupid. Surely I dont have to point out to you that while your lot goes on and that your God Knows all,Created all,and can do All you have no answers as to why he instead sits idly by while children are mudered,raped, and abused daily and does nothing to stop it.
She is saying if she had these Powers you attribute to your God she would STOP these acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.