Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You aren;t stupid. Surely I dont have to point out to you that while your lot goes on and that your God Knows all,Created all,and can do All you have no answers as to why he instead sits idly by while children are mudered,raped, and abused daily and does nothing to stop it.
She is saying if she had these Powers you attribute to your God she would STOP these acts.
Good thing you have free will so you can post stupid s:censored2:t.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Did she just compare herself to God? Are you of the opinion Christians wouldn't try to stop a rape but non-Christians would?
She is saying friend she had the power to stop it she would,unlike your God who supposedly has these powers but cant be arsed to stop it

floridays

But somehow people trying to live the life outlined in that book are very offensive to you.
Speaking for myself, and I know the question wasn't directed to me, it's not offensive to me, my only question is what is the point, what is the end of living a religious life?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FeQF2JMXEBYsVqd.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." - Jesus Mt. 24:37

Not that it makes any difference to you, but Jesus Christ knew the "story " of Noah.
so,you REALLY believe that Penguins and Polar Bears walked from the Arctic all the way to the middle East,took a Boat Ride,then walked home gainPenguins and Polar bears walked from the Arctic to the Middle east, took a boat ride,then walked home again.

If you REALLY believe this kind of nonsense please spare telling me i am posting "stupid :censored2:"

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
so,you REALLY believe that Penguins and Polar Bears walked from the Arctic all the way to the middle East,took a Boat Ride,then walked home gainPenguins and Polar bears walked from the Arctic to the Middle east, took a boat ride,then walked home again.

If you REALLY believe this kind of nonsense please spare telling me i am posting "stupid :censored2:"
Jesus a liar?

floridays

You aren;t stupid. Surely I dont have to point out to you that while your lot goes on and that your God Knows all,Created all,and can do All you have no answers as to why he instead sits idly by while children are mudered,raped, and abused daily and does nothing to stop it.
She is saying if she had these Powers you attribute to your God she would STOP these acts.
He is not sitting idly by, He is waiting for the fullness of time.
The time is not full for the Righteous, Holy God, to dispense judgement and recompense, on an unholy people.

Disclaimer, I am not holy, yet I am the righteousness of Jesus Christ, God said that, not me.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He is not sitting idly by, He is waiting for the fullness of time.
The time is not full for the Righteous, Holy God, to dispense judgement and recompense, on an unholy people.

Disclaimer, I am not holy, yet I am the righteousness of Jesus Christ, God said that, not me.
I'm sure that's comforting to the children who are suffering everyday.
You should send thise words to the parents of the Children in Uvalde.

At any rate ,the fact remains he does nothing to ease the suffering of the most innocent: The Children

Status
Not open for further replies.