Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
I bet he'd kick yer ass then as he would now if you did it.

I haven't said or written the friend word for awhile, guess what it is.
No he wouldn’t of. Jesus is literally a manlet. I got weight, reach, power and speed over your little Jew god. I would of beat the breaks off him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you heard of the cedars of Lebanon? Wherever you find water you'll find trees. Doesn't have to be houses either. Plenty of things were made with wood.
Maybe you should look up the meaning of the Greek word they translated to be carpenter.

Then look at the historical context of the area he lived in and the most common jobs for men at the time .

Then let go of your preconceived notions and accept that Jesus was most likely a stone mason.

vantexan

Maybe you should look up the meaning of the Greek word they translated to be carpenter.

Then look at the historical context of the area he lived in and the most common jobs for men at the time .

Then let go of your preconceived notions and accept that Jesus was most likely a stone mason.
He may very well have been. I suspect a stone mason would also be a pretty stout fellow. He also worked as a tentmaker. Think of that next time I get ridiculed for living in a tent. :)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Jesus( if he existed) was certainly a homosexual
His only close relationships were with men

Status
Not open for further replies.