Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

you live in what your cult leader termed a :censored2:hole Country, There are no Republicans where you live
No he didn't. And I'm not living here. Temporary stay. Heading home at end of month to stay with my dad who has fallen twice in last month. Just in time to vote for DeSantis and Rubio.

Family

So unless you didn't want deliverance from excessive selfishness, and in that case you wanted Him dead, you were attracted to the good news. Redemption.
Paganism is trying to remake the world into it's image and likeness. The rules of freedom of thought doesn't exist in their paradigm. Coercion is the name of their game.

El Correcto

god is dead
Paganism is trying to remake the world into it's image and likeness. The rules of freedom of thought doesn't exist in their paradigm. Coercion is the name of their game.
You don’t even know what paganism is if you truly believe that. You just think it’s evil, lol!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You need to get back on your knees and pray to the saints of your religion little buddy.
FA0teq4VEAYfHQ4.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
@728ups
Jesus said the flood happened.
You scoff and make fun of anyone who believes the flood happened.
Was Jesus a liar?
As i have said before: you have at best a very tenuous grasp of the Bible. Jesus never mentioned the flood.
Now as far as being a liar , the Jews sure thought he was! The Sanhedrin charged Jesus with Blasphemy, They refuted his claim that he was the Son of God and cried for him to be crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.