Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
And no when two people have a conversation they do not have to believe the other credible.
I know you’re not a credible individual, it’s why I’m pressing you to quit being ridiculous.

El Correcto

god is dead
You literally got in an argument with vantexan, googled is evolution science, clicked on a great resource for learning about why it’s fact, then told yourself better head on over to the misconception page, that’s where the freaking truth is, then ignore anything relating to why your opinion is wrong on that same page.

Then you want to cry about me not considering you a credible individual.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You literally got in an argument with vantexan, googled is evolution science, clicked on a great resource for learning about why it’s fact, then told yourself better head on over to the misconception page, that’s where the freaking truth is, then ignore anything relating to why your opinion is wrong on that same page.
Eat s:censored2:t and die.

El Correcto

god is dead
1709823352526.jpeg

Thanks for playing Tommy.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That’s a wonderful admission, sorry I didn’t read this post first before going in on you about your evolution misconceptions fiasco.

Just admit dinosaurs didn’t live at the same time as people, evolution is correct, that half of Paul’s letters were not written by him, you like everyone else don’t know about the beginning of the universe or that it is created, the universe is not destructible just because you can change the state of matter and that there is no evidence for God outside of all these phony claims made in the Bible that are 100% provable bs.
All theory.

El Correcto

god is dead
I believe I have a conscience as well.

Why do you believe you have a conscience?
Because the people who lack conscience struggled more maintaining group dynamics and living civilly with other human beings. Obeying laws and what not; our surviving ancestors that procreated carried genes that promoted consciousness and the ones that didn’t had less likelyhood of surviving to care for their offspring or even have children to begin with.
On the Big Five in psychology, OCEAN, Conscientiousness is the greatest determining factor of survival. Low conscientiousness leads to higher mortality rates, a lot of my friends that struggled with conscientiousness and lived criminal lifestyles died young or have very miserable unsuccessful lives.

I think it is mostly a biproduct of nature and nurture, the nature being the hereditary aspects, the nurture being more of the “choice” and environmental factors.

El Correcto

god is dead

Big five and OCEAN is interesting if you’re studying cluster b personality disorders.
There is also another metric for personality traits it’s like HeXACO or something.

“These six groups form the basis of the HEXACO model of personality structure. Based on these findings it has been suggested that the Big Five system should be replaced by HEXACO, or revised to better align with lexical evidence.”

El Correcto

god is dead
This is mostly just on a psychological, personality traits level but hereditary factors that could be in play could be on a neurological level, problems with amygdala section of brain, prefrontal cortex and striatum can have big impacts on a human being’s consciousness.

El Correcto

god is dead
Let me guess you were trying to coach me to something science can’t explain that you assume is the creator?

This is an interesting field of evolution to learn about. It’s also known as pond scum morality by some our fellow current events geniuses.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Let me guess you were trying to coach me to something science can’t explain that you assume is the creator?

This is an interesting field of evolution to learn about. It’s also known as pond scum morality by some our fellow current events geniuses.
No just inquiring about the origin behind your personal beliefs about your conscience.

Are you a perfect human?

Status
Not open for further replies.