Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you’re right you burn in hell with the single moms, sorcerers, homosexual and ALL LIARS.
If I’m right it’s like before you were born. Trust me it’ll be okay, you won’t mind.
There was a point in time where I didn’t exist, it wasn’t so bad Tommy, you’ll get used to it bud.

You really have nothing to lose bud and I would hope I’m right.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why do I feel like you’re being semi-serious admitting you’re scared of the truth and the devil?
You read that wrong bud.
The truth has nothing to fear. Truth invites open and honest discussion.
When an honest person who is seeking truth finds it , he does one of two things. He quits seeking, or he quits being honest.

BrownFlush

If you’re right you burn in hell with the single moms, sorcerers, homosexual and ALL LIARS.
If I’m right it’s like before you were born. Trust me it’ll be okay, you won’t mind.

You really have nothing to lose bud and I would hope I’m right.
I really don't get/understand what or why you're saying this.
Seriously, are you high?

El Correcto

god is dead
I really don't get/understand what or why you're saying this.
Seriously, are you high?
It’s in revelations,
All liars go to hell.
Is that no longer the word of god when it is inconvenient to you? Do you think that genocidal monster is just messing around with you?

El Correcto

god is dead
So you're not believing the Tommy? Okey Dokey.
No and I also don’t know what to believe when it comes to you cheating your wife so I didn’t condemn you as a “whoremonger” which revelations also say burn in hell, anyone who engages in sex outside of marriage is a “whoremonger” an adulterer.

So you’re either a liar or a “whoremonger” as God so eloquently had is written down.

El Correcto

god is dead
Thankfully for you I am correct about evolution, dinosaurs, etc and the Bible is fallible/not the word of god, or revelations would have you join me.

BrownFlush

Well, ok.
No and I also don’t know what to believe when it comes to you cheating your wife
We also have talked about the problem you have had with the cheat wife thing several times.
You were so flamed up about me saying that homos were not born homos. I used the example of saying that IF I cheated on my wife, I could say it wasn't my fault because I was a natural born adulterer. I didn't have a choice. Or, if I murdered someone , I wouldn't be responsible because I was a natural born killer. I didn't have a choice.
Best I can tell, you were so blinded by hate when I disagreed with you that queers are not born that way but make the choice like everyone else, the cheating wife comment is what feed into your pee brain.
condemn you as a “whoremonger” which revelations also say burn in hell, anyone who engages in sex outside of marriage is a “whoremonger” an adulterer.
So you’re either a liar or a “whoremonger” as God so eloquently had is written down.
Whatever you think.
But, one things for sure, when two people discuss any subject, they both have to think the other is creditable. Bye, bye.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Thankfully for you I am correct about evolution, dinosaurs, etc and the Bible is fallible/not the word of god, or revelations would have you join me.
Well, there you go.
You state it. Give yourself the correct trophy. Know the Bible is not the word of God and is fallible. What more needs discussed or investigated?

vantexan

Well, ok.

We also have talked about the problem you have had with the cheat wife thing several times.
You were so flamed up about me saying that homos were not born homos. I used the example of saying that IF I cheated on my wife, I could say it wasn't my fault because I was a natural born adulterer. I didn't have a choice. Or, if I murdered someone , I wouldn't be responsible because I was a natural born killer. I didn't have a choice.
Best I can tell, you were so blinded by hate when I disagreed with you that queers are not born that way but make the choice like everyone else, the cheating wife comment is what feed into your pee brain.

Whatever you think.
But, one things for sure, when two people discuss any subject, they both have to think the other is creditable. Bye, bye.
Unless he's applying for a credit card I think you meant credible.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Theory. Just saying. Don't include be in your diatribe. I have no spine.
My view Is that evolution is a theory.

I don’t take evolution all that seriously but then again it really isn’t important to me to know much about it one way or another

El Correcto

god is dead
Well, ok.

Whatever you think.
No you literally told me you regretted it and you were weak or something.
You even worked up to the confession like it was some big reveal.

If you weren’t so blinded by religion you could see dinosaurs and humans didn’t live at the same time. You wouldn’t go to a misconception page and then post misconceptions as if they were fact.
I mean what kind of idiot goes to a page for learning about common mistakes people make understanding evolution, copy and paste the common mistakes examples as if it was their factual opinion on the matter, it really does take a special kind of dumb to do that, religious dumb.

BrownFlush

No you literally told me you regretted it and you were weak or something.
You even worked up to the confession like it was some big reveal.

If you weren’t so blinded by religion you could see dinosaurs and humans didn’t live at the same time. You wouldn’t go to a misconception page and then post misconceptions as if they were fact.
I mean what kind of idiot goes to a page for learning about common mistakes people make understanding evolution, copy and paste the common mistakes examples as if it was their factual opinion on the matter, it really does take a special kind of dumb to do that, religious dumb.
You're a liar.
Find that post.
And..Eat s:censored2:t and die.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Well, there you go.
You state it. Give yourself the correct trophy. Know the Bible is not the word of God and is fallible. What more needs discussed or investigated?
That’s a wonderful admission, sorry I didn’t read this post first before going in on you about your evolution misconceptions fiasco.

Just admit dinosaurs didn’t live at the same time as people, evolution is correct, that half of Paul’s letters were not written by him, you like everyone else don’t know about the beginning of the universe or that it is created, the universe is not destructible just because you can change the state of matter and that there is no evidence for God outside of all these phony claims made in the Bible that are 100% provable bs.

BrownFlush

That’s a wonderful admission, sorry I didn’t read this post first before going in on you about your evolution misconceptions fiasco.

Just admit dinosaurs didn’t live at the same time as people, evolution is correct, that half of Paul’s letters were not written by him, you like everyone else don’t know about the beginning of the universe or that it is created, the universe is not destructible just because you can change the state of matter and that there is no evidence for God outside of all these phony claims made in the Bible that are 100% provable bs.
Eat s:censored2:t and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.