Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No you literally did a copy and paste job without posting your source and it is all misconceptions about evolution when I google what you posted.

I’m gonna have to remind you once again what revelation says about all liars Tommy I am worried for your soul, don’t want you to end up with the single moms, homosexuals and sorcerers burning in hell.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Back off ElHomo.
The source is about the fourth or fifth hit down after you google..Is evolution science?
Why is evolution not science? (Google)
Looks like I credited google.

El Correcto

god is dead
Back off ElHomo.
The source is about the fourth or fifth hit down after you google..Is evolution science?

Looks like I credited google.
That’s a very cute google search tbh, it’s like a fifth grader “is evolution science” lmao, of course it’s science you should be asking is evolution fact, try that search bud.

BrownFlush

That’s a very cute google search tbh, it’s like a fifth grader “is evolution science” lmao, of course it’s science you should be asking is evolution fact, try that search bud.
No thanks bud.
That 5th grade mentality of Creationist slips out sometimes. The intelligence of evilutionaries just out shines us every time. I hope someday to be at your level.

El Correcto

god is dead
No thanks bud.
That 5th grade mentality of Creationist slips out sometimes. The intelligence of evilutionaries just out shines us every time. I hope someday to be at your level.
I’m trying my best to get you there, I consider you one of my greatest failures in life and that is saying a lot.

BrownFlush

You are the guy that copy and pastes misconception sections without a source pretending they are actually facts that back your case.

What kind of sicko does something like that? That is someone not capable of a stable conversation based on reality.
You seriously didn't read the comments? You out of it?
You are someone not capable of a stable conversation.

Box Ox

You are the guy that copy and pastes misconception sections without a source pretending they are actually facts that back your case.

What kind of sicko does something like that? That is someone not capable of a stable conversation based on reality.

I'll see the folks who are totally capable of stable conversation based on reality over in the LGBTQ or Targay threads. 😎

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok and?
Misconception? And?
It shows how dishonest you are and how you will literally just copy and paste the wrong thing and completely ignore the corrections below each one of your points you posted.

Do you honestly believe that admitting evolution is fact and that humans and dinosaurs didn’t exist at the same time is letting Satan get one over on ya?
Are you the type of person that unironically says “Not today Satan!”??

BrownFlush

It shows how dishonest you are and how you will literally just copy and paste
Well, I credited google when I did. Figured that would be enough, but I really never thought about it. The little black dots always make it obvious it's a paste job(or I always thought) ..Now, the comment below, that was mine..Not seeing the dishonesty
wrong thing and completely ignore the corrections below each one of your points you posted.
Not gettin' the wrong thing? Or the ignoring the corrections of my points?
Do you honestly believe that admitting evolution is fact and that humans and dinosaurs didn’t exist at the same time is letting Satan get one over on ya?
Are you the type of person that unironically says “Not today Satan!”??
This is stupid.
Wait. You want me to be one them boys in your vid? I'll try my level best to be the uneducated, ignorant , creationist, church going, Trump lovin', church going, homo hatin', trailer livin', big truck loving, Jesus is a white American guy, if that will help you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well, I credited google when I did. Figured that would be enough, but I really never thought about it. The little black dots always make it obvious it's a paste job(or I always thought) ..Now, the comment below, that was mine..Not seeing the dishonesty
I was expecting your source to be some fundamentalist website but I guess google doesn’t allow misinformation on their front page anymore. You had to go to the site for educating people about the fact of evolution and rip misconceptions from them to post as facts on here. That is the laziest stupidest thing I’ve seen you do Tommy and I watched you make up a gay best friend’s wedding to best man at to try and win an argument.
Not gettin' the wrong thing? Or the ignoring the corrections of my points?
I’m not gonna sit here and post each point below the points you posted that refute and explain why your points are wrong.

Why don’t you actually try reading that page bud? Are you scared Satan is gonna get ya if ya let those freakin atheists in lab coats educate you?
This is stupid.
Wait. You want me to be one them boys in your vid? I'll try my level best to be the uneducated, ignorant , creationist, church going, Trump lovin', church going, homo hatin', trailer livin', big truck loving, Jesus is a white American guy, if that will help you.
You already are, please go read that web site.

BrownFlush

I was expecting your source to be some fundamentalist website but I guess google doesn’t allow misinformation on their front page anymore. You had to go to the site for educating people about the fact of evolution and rip misconceptions from them to post as facts on here. That is the laziest stupidest thing I’ve seen you do Tommy and I watched you make up a gay best friend’s wedding to best man at to try and win an argument.
We all get sloppy sometimes.
Since I'm in a good mood, I'll try one more time. (I think I said ,one more time last time
Tommy is a real person. Tommy married a dude. Shocked us all when he came out because he had a baby doll wife and two boys. I think I told you since, but if I didn't, they divorced (the dude and him) He told me about the divorce at our class reunion.

I’m not gonna sit here and post each point below the points you posted that refute and explain why your points are wrong.
Can't help you then. I thought you were saying I ignored them. Didn't know it if I was.
I'll check it out bud. I'm skeeered to death. Old Scratch will git you when you haint a lookin'.
He is after all "the father of lies" -John 8:44

Status
Not open for further replies.