Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
But what you talked about some of the cool stories you forgot one of the best ones what happened at Sodom and Gomorrah? Don’t leave out the good stuff😂
Oh yeah, flooding the world and driving humanity to the edge of extinction wasn’t enough to satiate god’s blood thirsty nature, it also blew up two cities killing man woman and child.
It’s really not unlike what I used to do to ant piles as a young boy, pissing on them and setting them alight.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh yeah, flooding the world and driving humanity to the edge of extinction wasn’t enough to satiate god’s blood thirsty nature, it also blew up two cities killing man woman and child.
It’s really not unlike what I used to do to ant piles as a young boy, pissing on them and setting them alight.
It was to destroy the godless and sinners. You should know that, seeing as you’re one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Jesus was a delusional bitch, glad he’s dead.
Screenshot_20220109-083414_Telegram.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just let the man take you down to the water. Repent of your sins, let him dip you, let the water wash away your sins then become a member of his church, the church of christ.

That's his ticket.

The man is lost, most likely he will die in his sins.
You just can't help yourself.
Since I believe God's eternal plan for the salvation of man (yes, it does include baptism) is different than what you have decided, you squeal toward me like a hit dog every chance you get.
My ticket? I'm lost? I most likely will die in my sins? You are right about that. If one is lost, he will die in his sins.

Biblical authority ( beliefs authorized by Scripture, not men) contains two kinds of authority, specific and general, and is established (proved) by one of three ways. Direct command, approved Apostolic example , and necessary inference. When one teaches and believes something that meets God's approval, he must be able to put his finger on the words in scripture to prove that he is in agreement with God. If one cannot do that, what he teaches or believes does not have God's approval.

Since this is a Religion thread, there will be many interpretations as to what the Bible teaches.
This "interpretation" bit is really many times only an effort to give and spout ones opinion.
"Interpretation" -- when properly used with reference to God's Word, means, "to tell the meaning of."
The "meaning" must originate with the Bible, not in the person's imagination or mouth.
The right to speak of their interpretation of the Bible should come after you have made a careful study of the text, in its context, coordinated all like passages, and reached a conclusion as free of bias and prejudice as is humanly possible.
This isn't you.

That being said, food for thought....
When two people have two different interpretations of the written text (an issue)this is the only outcome possible:
One is right and one is wrong.
It does not " tell the meaning of"two different things. One is right and one is wrong.
Both can be wrong but, both cannot be right.

floridays

Since I believe God's eternal plan for the salvation of man (yes, it does include baptism) is different than what you have decided, you squeal toward me like a hit dog every chance you get.
My ticket? I'm lost? I most likely will die in my sins? You are right about that. If one is lost, he will die in his sins.

Biblical authority ( beliefs authorized by Scripture, not men) contains two kinds of authority, specific and general, and is established (proved) by one of three ways. Direct command, approved Apostolic example , and necessary inference. When one teaches and believes something that meets God's approval, he must be able to put his finger on the words in scripture to prove that he is in agreement with God. If one cannot do that, what he teaches or believes does not have God's approval.

Since this is a Religion thread, there will be many interpretations as to what the Bible teaches.
This "interpretation" bit is really many times only an effort to give and spout ones opinion.
"Interpretation" -- when properly used with reference to God's Word, means, "to tell the meaning of."
The "meaning" must originate with the Bible, not in the person's imagination or mouth.
The right to speak of their interpretation of the Bible should come after you have made a careful study of the text, in its context, coordinated all like passages, and reached a conclusion as free of bias and prejudice as is humanly possible.
This isn't you.

When two people have two different interpretations of the written text (an issue)this is the only outcome possible:
It does not " tell the meaning of"two different things. One is right and one is wrong.
I've already tried to explain to you that water baptism is a picture of the the true baptism.
You have no part of that.

Yeah, you are lost.

floridays

This isn't you.

Please post exactly what your brand of "the church of christ" demands for salvation.
I'm aware your sect has postings and doctrinal teachings on the web, I caught you plagiarizing previously.

Just post the website for where you meet.

floridays

Go play with yourself @floridays aka The Joker.
You're not interested in discussion. I don't blame you.
It's obvious you don't have the mental capability.
I understand your position,

you are trying to back away and save face.

What exactly is your problem with the cleansing, saving power of the blood of Jesus?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
@El Correcto and this is why you don’t need to antagonize Christians the way you were.

Get a handful in a room, and they will all kill each other for you.

SmoothGraciousHomalocephale-max-1mb.gif

SMH. Y’all are so aggressive and arrogantly focused on your differences instead of what you have in common.

@El Correcto and this is why you don’t need to antagonize Christians the way you were.

SMH. Y’all are so aggressive and arrogantly focused on your differences instead of what you have in common.
We all have unity in Christ. Christians focus on the little things instead of rejoicing in our beloved Savior.

It's honestly a pride thing. I'm guilty. Just remember pride is a problem with us and not God. The example is Jesus.

rickyb

what does capitalism, slavery, and feudalism have in common

Status
Not open for further replies.