Religious Accommodation - ON TOPIC

oldngray

nowhere special
Soon, my infidel friends...
giphy.gif

bumped

Can I get an emotional support dog? Maybe I can train it drop the packages at the front door, so I won't have to leave the package car.

rod

Retired 22 years
Pretty sure that Madeline Island is one of the few places where we deliver via horse and buggy. Is that where Jebediah is working??
Madeline Island allows vehicles. A coupe years ago we took my truck and toy hauler out there and camped for 4 nights. it cost us like $160 bucks for the ferry ride. Plug your ears on this video. Its got that @MAKAVELI music on it.

Makinac Island is vehicle free.

quad decade guy

Hello Brown Starbucks employees,

I have a friend named Jeb who recently received a promotion from unloader to package car driver. He's a very fair-complected fellow, so it's not well for him to be out in the sun for such long hours. In relation to this, I should also mention that he's Amish. He'd heard from a friend at work that this site was a good resource for employees with inquiring minds, so he kindly asked that I defer to you all for answers on this matter. Being that he's Amish, there is a sworn tenet to uphold against using technology. He wanted to know if it was possible for a religious accommodation to be made so that he could be excluded from having to use the DIAD to complete stops since the DIAD, as you all know, is a robust article of tech. He wanted to know if he could use paper and pen/cil to record his stops like you all did 30 some odd years ago. Granted, this would drastically shorten his stop count, but God has to come first. Thanks in advance!

This verbage and style seems just like the Nigerian scammers on Craigslist...

And-is a seniority bid win a promotion?