Removal of skilled pay

Oak

Final as far as I know? Open for ideas.

I wouldn't expect anything any different from them unless I had a copy of that bid sheet that was lost in the fire.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Final as far as I know? Open for ideas.

I wouldn't expect anything any different from them unless I had a copy of that bid sheet that was lost in the fire.

Grieve your classification. If you have been working smalls, and been getting paid the skilled wage, that should be all the proof you need. Make sure it is retroactive to when the system shows you started making the skilled rate. Once you get the ball rolling on that, appeal the removal of your skill pay.

Oak

Grieve your classification. If you have been working smalls, and been getting paid the skilled wage, that should be all the proof you need. Make sure it is retroactive to when the system shows you started making the skilled rate. Once you get the ball rolling on that, appeal the removal of your skill pay.
What article to be listed on the grievance?

542thruNthru

yes soggy butt sandwich

Ain't nothing soggy about this butt!
tenor-66.gif

Oak

Grieved my classification. I couldn't imagine this going to panel, but I was notified of date, then the date was suspended due to the pandemic. When it is rescheduled, should I go? It's about 1,000 miles one way.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Grieved my classification. I couldn't imagine this going to panel, but I was notified of date, then the date was suspended due to the pandemic. When it is rescheduled, should I go? It's about 1,000 miles one way.
yes