Removed from payroll. Confused

rocket man

Yeah I know he would be here even if he was hired before oct
you act like you're in a building by yourself grow up call you Union call your shop rep you're not off the clocking and not off the payroll. Why are you asking on this site maybe you deserve to be off the clock

UPSER1987

Imagine this site in a few years, when all the veterans are gone and most of the users are confused 22.4s who have no idea what they signed on for.

It will be no different than it is now. People move on, others take their place. No biggie. Vets have no idea what’s going on now either

Zero999

Since I was removed from payroll, can I apply to a different center? I was told that I have to wait from my days toward book to expire.

The Driver

I drive.
Yeah. All the 22.4 trainees are required to write a letter before making book

letter.gif

Heavy Package

It was the typical bait and switch at UPS. I was "Hired" 3 months before peak, prob only worked 1-2 days a week and never made book. Used him like a Trojan condom then threw him in the trash before Jan 15th. Haven't all of us real drivers heard this song and dance 1000 times before?

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Since I was removed from payroll, can I apply to a different center? I was told that I have to wait from my days toward book to expire.

If you were hired three months before peak , which my uneducated guess would be August, then how many days did you work? Were you on a training route? Did you screw up somewhere? Accident? Missed pickups? Late air? We need some more info

ManInBrown

Imagine this site in a few years, when all the veterans are gone and most of the users are confused 22.4s who have no idea what they signed on for.
I say it all the time, that’s what they want. So many guys I did package with are gone. The whole center is newbies. Retirees, transfers. They are licking their chops not having drivers that know the ropes telling them how it works.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This morning I was brought into the office and told I will be removed from payroll because of my performance during peak(I started 3 months before peak) and I wasn’t scratching before peak(I didn’t everyday but I did most days). On Saturdays they would give me a 500 size truck with 300 pieces and put me in an area I didn't know. How can you scratch that?

I was told to reapply again on Monday and wait for the days I acquired towards book to expire before I can come back.

I don’t understand why they are doing this.
"Removed from payroll", lol, that's a new one?

Sound like a line from the movie Office Space.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Hey OP, you say you were hired as a 22.4 combo driver? We're you hired off the street? Or were you already a part time employee?