Rep points

D

Dis-organized Labor

I'm still pretty new to this site and I'm still a bit confused :confused2:

Hey Guy;

I am one of those that likes to kid around on these threads.
I'm not the best; but we all just like to have some fun.
I'm new in Posting as well; but if you stay engaged you'll understand the "Klein" reference.
He's a really cool guy fron Canada that has subtle opinions on what some of the long-time BCer's have to say.
I hate the long-winded Posts that some put on here; but that is just me.
I like the silly stuff that you'll read from a number of people. You judge...
BTW: You have more Rep points in 2 days than I did in 8 months!!!
DOL

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey Guy;

I am one of those that likes to kid around on these threads.
I'm not the best; but we all just like to have some fun.
I'm new in Posting as well; but if you stay engaged you'll understand the "Klein" reference.
He's a really cool guy fron Canada that has subtle opinions on what some of the long-time BCer's have to say.
I hate the long-winded Posts that some put on here; but that is just me.
I like the silly stuff that you'll read from a number of people. You judge...
BTW: You have more Rep points in 2 days than I did in 8 months!!!
DOL
Subtle opinions my ass! Klein wouldn't know how to be subtle if it stood in front of him and slapped him. :surprised::peaceful:

P

pickup

Please note that cheryl has only 10 reputation points because she has done next to nothing to further browncafe:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Please note that cheryl has only 10 reputation points because she has done next to nothing to further browncafe:wink2:
Well, it's been really nice knowing you Pickup. I sure will miss you. I guess we may as well place a headstone right here for you to mark your departure point. :surprised::wink2::peaceful:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Yeah; PICKUP... Your days are numbered...
Do you have any more Remedies that you can forward before Cheryl Boots you!!! The one you recommended is still in work!!!:happy-very:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I think the cartoon gut from the "2727 Update" thread has been collecting roadside crosses. Maybe a few could be placed next to the headstone...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
So when do the REP points start showing up....this poor guy is still showing ZERO...or has he already exchanged them in Canada?

:smart:

P

pickup

Dizzee, that's beautiful. I would like to place a dozen of yellow roses please. I was very fond of pickup. :crying: Thank you Dizzee.

It's feels strange attending one's own funeral but as you can see, reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

D

Dis-organized Labor

It's feels strange attending one's own funeral but as you can see, reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

You gonna' let UPSSOCKS get away with the :angry-very2: grafitti???

Last edited by a moderator:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I wish I had more computer skills, very creative....:wink2:
I just want everyone to know that I can't believe he is gone.

On my last visit to his resting place, I drank an entire 4-pak of Capt Morgan Parrot Bay in his memory.

I stumbled away, that is after throwing myself on his tombstone, begging him to come back to us!!!

It started raining and people walked by me, not knowing it was my tears, streaming down my face or the rain on my neked soul.

I left a pair of my CFM's :-)wink2:) behind.
(Did anyone see my bra? I think I left it there, that is when I grabbed my clothing to run away from the police - that were certain to arrest a neked me.)

Pickup, I will miss you. Love and Kisses AJ