Rep points

P

pickup

Please note that cheryl has only 10 reputation points because she has done next to nothing to further browncafe:wink2:

Just to set the original poster straight, cheryl permanently set her reputation setting at 10 for many reasons:one of those reasons seems to be is that she wants to illustrate that reputation points are not very important.

If she hadn't frozen her rep, her points would have been quite a bit higher than they are now:whiteflag:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I just want everyone to know that I can't believe he is gone.

On my last visit to his resting place, I drank an entire 4-pak of Capt Morgan Parrot Bay in his memory.

I stumbled away, that is after throwing myself on his tombstone, begging him to come back to us!!!

It started raining and people walked by me, not knowing it was my tears, streaming down my face or the rain on my neked soul.

I left a pair of my CFM's :-)wink2:) behind.
(Did anyone see my bra? I think I left it there, that is when I grabbed my clothing to run away from the police - that were certain to arrest a neked me.)

Pickup, I will miss you. Love and Kisses AJ

AJ, I know I can never replace Pickup, but if you need a shoulder to lean on, or a big hug, or a peck on the cheek, or a .............................. in the ....................., just let me know and I'll be there for ya':wink2: