REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's great that you are starting to realize that the Ashkenazi people cannot be the the people of the book no matter that they have taking over the Holy Land and confessed to be the people of the book. Now I'm going to tell you you are now actually going in the right direction oh, so let's just say you eliminate the Jewish people of the world as being the chosen people of the Bible. Now let's look at the Arabs which have been in that land for thousands of years, can you see how that alone is a problem all within itself? Let's use some critical thinking and go to the curse of Deuteronomy, that's right the Arabs don't fit the curse at all. As a matter of fact we know that the Arabs also enslaved the Hebrews which they took for a possession to their own land. So basically we're running out of options here, we know the Ashkenazi and all japhetic people don't have the DNA that Stacks up as being the Hebrew Israelites, we also know that the Arabs being of Semitic stock don't fit the curses of the book; and we know that ham is the pro generator of the dark races the Africans, not the Negroes! (DNA proves this as well) the only question that's left is where did the Negro come from? We know he's not on hamite from the son of ham, we also know that he is not Japhethic, Turks Russian French polish German British khazars Ashkenazi etc etc. We are running out of options to figure out where the Negro comes from if and I say if you say he is not of shemitic stock, which can't be denied based on the migration of his a1b1a chromosomes.
If it could be proved without a shadow of doubt with R2D2 CP3O & BR549 that Abraham was your daddy and the blackest man that ever walked the earth..can you tell me what that would have to do with the salvation of your soul?

vantexan

If it could be proved without a shadow of doubt with R2D2 CP3O & BR549 that Abraham was your daddy and the blackest man that ever walked the earth..can you tell me what that would have to do with the salvation of your soul?
Don't you get it? God put them through trials and tribulations on Earth because they are the only ones going to heaven. We inferior people better enjoy our time on Earth because this is all we'll ever have.

BigJamesBrown

64633051_2384767761808468_7103800234555211776_n.jpg
If you believe the Civil War was about freeing the slaves that I have a bridge that I'd like to sell you! The Civil War was about taxes power in land. Ulysses S Grant said and I quote if I had thought that this war was about freeing the slaves I would have fought alongside Lee... Well that might be a rough quote....

BigJamesBrown

There's several reasons but I won't go in till all right now. The number one thing is those that bless the Chosen people will be blessed and those that curse the chosen people will be cursed. Marching orders from the most high were given to the Hebrew male to be the guiding light to the Gentile nation's as well as the nation of Israel for a path to the father and the son for their Salvation. Elohim has given the Hebrews The Rock and he has not dealt so with any other Nation. Satan wants the whole world destroyed and one of his best tools besides outright being a liar is confusion. So outside of it being the greatest identity theft in history when a person is cut off from their heritage it completely destroys them and you get what you get today in the so-called African American community which I might add is nothing close to what it should resemble of the people... Also as a side note the people that are being oppressed over in the holy land now the Palestinians the Iranians all of those people over there are starting to clamour for us the so-called African Americans to come back home and break the curse!

Last edited:

BrownFlush

There's several reasons but I won't go in till all right now. The number one thing is those that bless the Chosen people will be blessed and those that curse the chosen people will be cursed. Marching orders from the most high were given to the Hebrew male to be the guiding light to the Gentile nation's as well as the nation of Israel for a path to the father and the son for their Salvation. Elohim has given the Hebrews The Rock and he has not dealt so with any other Nation. Satan wants the whole world destroyed and one of his best tools besides outright being a liar is confusion. So outside of it being the greatest identity theft in history when a person is cut off from their heritage it completely destroys them and you get what you get today in the so-called African American community which I might add is nothing close to what it should resemble of the people... Also as a side note the people that are being oppressed over in the holy land now the Palestinians the Iranians all of those people over there are starting to clamour for us the so-called African Americans to come back home and break the curse!
When you come with the "several reasons"could you give the scripture that supports all this blow?

BrownFlush

If you believe the Civil War was about freeing the slaves that I have a bridge that I'd like to sell you! The Civil War was about taxes power in land. Ulysses S Grant said and I quote if I had thought that this war was about freeing the slaves I would have fought alongside Lee... Well that might be a rough quote....
I'll buy the bridge.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I believe reparations would violate the 8th Amendment.

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My ancestors came to America in the early 1900's, well after slavery ended. Forcing me to participate in paying reparations directly or through taxation, is an excessive fine.

If the government can stretch the Constitution's meaning, so can I.

MAKAVELI

My ancestors came to America in the early 1900's, well after slavery ended. Forcing me to participate in paying reparations directly or through taxation, is an excessive fine.

If the government can stretch the Constitution's meaning, so can I.
They should have thought of that before they came here. :happy2: