REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

vantexan

You didn't ask me about the X chromosome you asked me about the Y. Why would anyone build anything with the Romans and Assyrians hot on their neck? Friend I posted my DNA results online already in this thread as a matter of fact. More genes are always better! Fortunately the European genes entered into my DNA through the women in my family not the Males leaving my Hebrew bloodline completely intact! E1b1a is all you need to know....
Did I ask about the Y? The Romans and Assyrians weren't in sub-Saharan Africa so why didn't the Hebrews build temples there? And amigo your mother gives you an X chromosome so if she has European blood so do you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They've done DNA tests on bones and teeth from the ancient Hebrew settlements and their lineage is Arabic.
This is what Jesus most likely looked like ...

View attachment 253697
Let's try this. If the world is going around saying that the Ashkenazi Kazarian Jewish people are the chosen people of the Bible, and the Bible itself directly contradicts that notion, and then a test confirm exactly what the Bible says about the Ashkenazi kazari and Jewish people being Gentiles? what more proof do you need, because there is tons more.
That's one aspect of your mythology I did not catch.
I find it very plausible that "Jewish" people who claim to be direct descendants of the Hebrews, as described in the Old Testament, are not.
The Ashkenazi Jews did not descend directly from the Jews in the Middle East of two millennia ago. Only about 50% of their genomes map back to the Middle East and only 3% to the area of modern-day Israel.
More than 70% of Jewish men and half of the Arab men whose DNA was studied, inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel and the Sinai, within the last few thousand years.

As I posted earlier (see above) Jesus was essentially an Arab.
The Ashkenazi Jews genes do map back to the Middle East but there has been a lot of intermingling with non-Hebrew populations over the last 2000 - 2500 years.

Genetic studies indicate that the Ashkenazi Jews are descended from the population within the Ashkenaz region of modern day Turkey, Iran and Georgia.

1-ashkenazicje.jpg

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:16‭-‬20 KJV
Matthew 5:16-20 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destro | King James Version (KJV) | Download The Bible App Now
The "law and the prophets" refer to the writings of the Old Testament (Luke 19:26). There are specific prophecies foretelling the coming of Christ, but also the coming of Christ is the heart and soul of Old Testament, just as the Second Coming of Christ is the basic message of the New Testament. We hear the apostle Peter as he declares, "Jesus Christ . . . which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began" (Acts 3:21). The Lord Jesus said, ". . . All things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me" (Luke 24:44); and "search the scriptures, for . . . they testify of Me" (John 5:39).

The writer of the book of Hebrews argues from the priest-hood of Jesus that a change of laws has occurred. The text says, "For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law" (Heb. 7:12). The Old Testament priesthood descended through the lineage of Aaron. His descendants were assisted in their ministry at the altar by the other descendants of the tribe of Levi.

The Old Testament commanded that the blood of bulls and goats was to be offered on a literal altar for sin. Under the New Testament, the blood of Christ was shed once for all times on the cross of Calvary as an atonement for the sins of men under both covenants.

We need to remember the fundamental themes of the Bible, one of which is that in these days, God speaks to us through his Son. "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds" (Heb. 1:1-2).
We are no longer living under Old Testament legislation.

BigJamesBrown

Did I ask about the Y? The Romans and Assyrians weren't in sub-Saharan Africa so why didn't the Hebrews build temples there? And amigo your mother gives you an X chromosome so if she has European blood so do you.
Caesar there's some sub-Saharan Africans building pyramids you want to go check them out? Not disputing the fact that I have European blood, but you are what your father is, so sayeth the Bible and the migration of the Y chromosome proves the Bible right! Remember what I said. E1b1a

BigJamesBrown

The "law and the prophets" refer to the writings of the Old Testament (Luke 19:26). There are specific prophecies foretelling the coming of Christ, but also the coming of Christ is the heart and soul of Old Testament, just as the Second Coming of Christ is the basic message of the New Testament. We hear the apostle Peter as he declares, "Jesus Christ . . . which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began" (Acts 3:21). The Lord Jesus said, ". . . All things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me" (Luke 24:44); and "search the scriptures, for . . . they testify of Me" (John 5:39).

The writer of the book of Hebrews argues from the priest-hood of Jesus that a change of laws has occurred. The text says, "For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law" (Heb. 7:12). The Old Testament priesthood descended through the lineage of Aaron. His descendants were assisted in their ministry at the altar by the other descendants of the tribe of Levi.

The Old Testament commanded that the blood of bulls and goats was to be offered on a literal altar for sin. Under the New Testament, the blood of Christ was shed once for all times on the cross of Calvary as an atonement for the sins of men under both covenants.

We need to remember the fundamental themes of the Bible, one of which is that in these days, God speaks to us through his Son. "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds" (Heb. 1:1-2).
Have all things been fulfilled concerning the Messiah? Is sin transgression of the law? Did the Messiah come to destroy or fulfill? Has Heaven and Earth passed away? Are the greater Commandments hinged on the Lesser Commandments? Is faith without works empty? You do realize that these writings are not in the Torah, but what you Christians call the New Testament?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Have all things been fulfilled concerning the Messiah? Is sin transgression of the law? Did the Messiah come to destroy or fulfill? Has Heaven and Earth passed away? Are the greater Commandments hinged on the Lesser Commandments? Is faith without works empty? You do realize that these writings are not in the Torah, but what you Christians call the New Testament?
Which question would you like addressed ?

vantexan

Caesar there's some sub-Saharan Africans building pyramids you want to go check them out? Not disputing the fact that I have European blood, but you are what your father is, so sayeth the Bible and the migration of the Y chromosome proves the Bible right! Remember what I said. E1b1a
You're dodging. Ceasar wouldn't be aware of anything going on south of the Sahara and when the slave trade started it was long after the Roman Empire existed. Your whole scenario doesn't add up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Cool story bro

BigJamesBrown

I find it very plausible that "Jewish" people who claim to be direct descendants of the Hebrews, as described in the Old Testament, are not.
The Ashkenazi Jews did not descend directly from the Jews in the Middle East of two millennia ago. Only about 50% of their genomes map back to the Middle East and only 3% to the area of modern-day Israel.
More than 70% of Jewish men and half of the Arab men whose DNA was studied, inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel and the Sinai, within the last few thousand years.

The Ashkenazi Jews genes do map back to the Middle East but there has been a lot of intermingling with non-Hebrew populations over the last 2000 - 2500 years.

Genetic studies indicate that the Ashkenazi Jews are descended from the population within the Ashkenaz region of modern day Turkey, Iran and Georgia.

1-ashkenazicje.jpg
Close only counts in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades! So unfortunately for you wrong again!!! Togarmah the brother of asking us is the father of all Turks!!! I will however give you a star for participation because inadvertently you have pointed out that the Turks are Gentiles as well, as a matter of fact you're on fire! You've also managed to point out that the Cohan Gene is a hoax. The Ashkenazi self-confessed Jewish people will tell you that they have not entered mingled with any other race, so the question of the day is why does everyone in that region and Europe as well share the same genes? You guessed it that's because they're all the same people, to be more specific they are all the same Japathic people the gentiles. I've already mentioned this an earlier post but Joshua did not come from the bloodline of Ishmael he is not, Yeshua unequivocally came from the bloodline of Isaac.

BigJamesBrown

You're dodging. Ceasar wouldn't be aware of anything going on south of the Sahara and when the slave trade started it was long after the Roman Empire existed. Your whole scenario doesn't add up.
You talk as if only the Romans we're after the Hebrews. Everyone over there was after the Hebrews the Assyrians the Portuguese Ashkenazi Jews the Sephardic the hamites The Greeks the grecians my ancestors would have been pursued by everyone in that land.

BigJamesBrown

1-ashkenazicje.jpg
It's great that you are starting to realize that the Ashkenazi people cannot be the the people of the book no matter that they have taking over the Holy Land and confessed to be the people of the book. Now I'm going to tell you you are now actually going in the right direction oh, so let's just say you eliminate the Jewish people of the world as being the chosen people of the Bible. Now let's look at the Arabs which have been in that land for thousands of years, can you see how that alone is a problem all within itself? Let's use some critical thinking and go to the curse of Deuteronomy, that's right the Arabs don't fit the curse at all. As a matter of fact we know that the Arabs also enslaved the Hebrews which they took for a possession to their own land. So basically we're running out of options here, we know the Ashkenazi and all japhetic people don't have the DNA that Stacks up as being the Hebrew Israelites, we also know that the Arabs being of Semitic stock don't fit the curses of the book; and we know that ham is the pro generator of the dark races the Africans, not the Negroes! (DNA proves this as well) the only question that's left is where did the Negro come from? We know he's not on hamite from the son of ham, we also know that he is not Japhethic, Turks Russian French polish German British khazars Ashkenazi etc etc. We are running out of options to figure out where the Negro comes from if and I say if you say he is not of shemitic stock, which can't be denied based on the migration of his a1b1a chromosomes.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's great that you are starting to realize that the Ashkenazi people cannot be the the people of the book no matter that they have taking over the Holy Land and confessed to be the people of the book. Now I'm going to tell you you are now actually going in the right direction oh, so let's just say you eliminate the Jewish people of the world as being the chosen people of the Bible. Now let's look at the Arabs which have been in that land for thousands of years, can you see how that alone is a problem all within itself? Let's use some critical thinking and go to the curse of Deuteronomy, that's right the Arabs don't fit the curse at all. As a matter of fact we know that the Arabs also enslaved the Hebrews which they took for a possession to their own land. So basically we're running out of options here, we know the Ashkenazi and all japhetic people don't have the DNA that Stacks up as being the Hebrew Israelites, we also know that the Arabs being of Semitic stock don't fit the curses of the book; and we know that ham is the pro generator of the dark races the Africans, not the Negroes! (DNA proves this as well) the only question that's left is where did the Negro come from? We know he's not on hamite from the son of ham, we also know that he is not Japhethic, Turks Russian French polish German British khazars Ashkenazi etc etc. We are running out of options to figure out where the Negro comes from if and I say if you say he is not of shemitic stock, which can't be denied based on the migration of his a1b1a chromosomes.
I already believed that for over 30 years ... welcome to the club.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Close only counts in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades! So unfortunately for you wrong again!!! Togarmah the brother of asking us is the father of all Turks!!! I will however give you a star for participation because inadvertently you have pointed out that the Turks are Gentiles as well, as a matter of fact you're on fire! You've also managed to point out that the Cohan Gene is a hoax. The Ashkenazi self-confessed Jewish people will tell you that they have not entered mingled with any other race, so the question of the day is why does everyone in that region and Europe as well share the same genes? You guessed it that's because they're all the same people, to be more specific they are all the same Japathic people the gentiles. I've already mentioned this an earlier post but Joshua did not come from the bloodline of Ishmael he is not, Yeshua unequivocally came from the bloodline of Isaac.
It's intermingled and I have learned nothing ... it has been over 25 years since I 'learned' the above.
DNA analysis is now confirming what I already believed.